Pregnant or Not

Zapien

Oct 30, 2012
Zillah, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Nihya
Question for those with breeding experience...

I bred Nihya last month. After a week of noticing spotting, i took her in to get her first progesterone test. Two days later, we go her results which was 12.1. I was surprised. She ovulated quick. That day and the day after she was AI'd.

Today she is 6 weeks pregnant. I took her in to the vet a few days ago to get a pregnancy test done. Blood work was done and the vet confirmed Nihya was pregnant.

At week 6, Nihya hasn't shown any physical signs. Her nipples look the same. (she has been pregnant once before). Will she change soon or should she have shown by now?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk now Free

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
If you are not seeing any physical changes but the blood test confirms she is pregnant, she may just have a couple of pups. You can get an ultrasound done, or wait one week to get xrays to be sure.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I agree with Lisa [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], you should be seeing some change in her. I would get an ultrasound done to see if you have any buns in the oven.

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Question for those with breeding experience...

I bred Nihya last month. After a week of noticing spotting, i took her in to get her first progesterone test. Two days later, we go her results which was 12.1. I was surprised. She ovulated quick. That day and the day after she was AI'd.

Today she is 6 weeks pregnant. I took her in to the vet a few days ago to get a pregnancy test done. Blood work was done and the vet confirmed Nihya was pregnant.

At week 6, Nihya hasn't shown any physical signs. Her nipples look the same. (she has been pregnant once before). Will she change soon or should she have shown by now?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk now Free

Congratulations! !!! I can't wait for Gordo to have babies I am needing another bully in our home hahaha.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.