Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Guess what I got in my inbox this morning on facebook?

We periodically have a litter of English Bulldogs in our home and that's because my grandma was committed to raising healthy, happy bullies and sharing her knowledge and love of the breed. She died last March at 82.

So currently we have seven pups looking for homes: five female/two male.. red and whites, white and brindle and fawn and white. AKC registered, taking DHLPP shots. With our present jobs my partner and I have at hand, we won't be able to take care of the puppies cos we would be moving to Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. So we are giving them out to caring dog lovers who would take good care of them.

If interested in having them or at least one or you know anyone who might be interested, contact me here or at [email protected] and you can send my email to the interested one to contact me. Also contact us with any questions you may have.

Hope to read from you soon. Please contact us on [email protected].

Thanks,

Robin

This is a scam, do not fall for it! This guy or girl keeps making up false names and prays on English Bulldog owners. They will tell you all you need to do is pay for the shipping.

I have been told that you can ship a dog C.O.D. where you pay the airline directly for delivery of a pup or dog. NO need to send someone a shipping fee! If people know that, then this scam will come to a quick end!

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Probably because you don't have a bulldog for your profile picture [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] lol

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yep, he/she already changed his/her name to Rob B Bullies .....

Frenchie Tonka

Dec 23, 2010
Got this today... A little different but still the same!

We periodically have a litter of English Bulldogs in our home and that's because my mother was committed to raising healthy, happy bullies and sharing her knowledge and love of the breed. She died last August at 71.

So currently we have seven pups looking for homes: five female/two male.. red and whites, white and brindle and fawn and white. AKC registered, taking DHLPP shots. With our present jobs my partner and I have at hand, we won't be able to take care of the puppies cos we would be moving to the Bahamas. So we are giving them out to caring dog lovers who would take good care of them. We raise all of our bulldogs in our home and our bulldogs are well socialized and very kid friendly as they are raised with our two children that are 3 and 5 years old.

If interested in having them or at least one or you know anyone who might be interested, contact me here or at [email protected] and you can send my email to the interested one to contact me. Also contact us with any questions you may have.

Hope to read from you soon. Please contact us on [email protected].

Thanks,

Stacy and Jean

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I sent this back.. (Sorry for the expletives but I was enraged at the time, I'll edit them out). He promptly unfriended me...

Just got online to do my due diligence in finding out a little more about you since I have obviously purchased thousands of dollars worth of dogs from breeders in the past, all with some sort of paper trail on way or the other. What I found was most disturbing... Apparently you have been using this same scam with the same email for a while. Except you used to be moving to Brazil and now its the Bahamas or something. Your Grandma died in March at age 82 and now your mom died in August at 71. Tough year... But your grandma had your mom at 11? Those are some impressive reproductive organs...

Anyway... F*** off... Sorry I almost fell for this... Good thing I'm more intelligent than you. A little tip... I'll be reporting this to the Facebook admins so get another screen name and pray on some more good natured dog lovers you sorry piece of s***... and maybe change your mass email and email address; it isn't even that clever. I was just too busy today to properly research you... I hope your Holiday season is miserable and that you get the lump of coal in your stocking that you deserve...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still a tad livid, but so thankful that this website is online to inform me of this scam. I am now going to go love on the 2 bulldogs I already have... HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So glad to know that this topic has helped others not fall for this scam, good for you!

Bulldogvictim

Feb 20, 2011
Hello Everyone-

I tonight found this forum as I searched via the net "Rob B Bullies' as I got an unusal email stating his wife died at the age of 41 and had english bulldogs to go to good loving homes and the exact verbage as above and below. The long and short of this is- I just was a victim on Feb 14th through a man named or what he calls himself 'Philip Wilson' and I need to relook at his email address as he was a breeder listed when I went on a search on the internet. He then referred me to a woman who calls herself "Woman of God" Rebekah Kohn that does missionary work in UK and can no longer take care of her puppies. She said all I had to do was pay for the shipping- well I am an intelligent woman (or so I thought) and I know I still am -however I am raw with emotion and I let my heart get in the way of my mind/intelligence. I never dealt with Western Union and now that this has occurred I realized this is one of the biggest NO-NO's to do and never to send money via Western Union. Needless to say- I am out of $1900. sent to UK and no puppies:( More than anything -I want justice to be served, but it appears Western Union can not do anything- I reported it to them directly with the tracking numbers- names that were given etc but nothing- I am a single mother who really had no business spending that kind of money but have always wanted to get these beautiful human friends and surprise my daughter. If anyone has had any similiar advice and or way to get these people behind bars- please advise- I can not afford legal fees but if there is a way to get justice served please inform me. I am floored that these scams are so rapid- and these people can be all one in the same since how was I found on facebook just the week after myself as the victim.

Bulldogvictim

Feb 20, 2011
Wish I knew all about this sooner and I would be 1900. richer and not feel so violated :(

Please see my detailed post below-

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Sorry you were taken. I can't offer any suggestions for getting your money back. Just sympathy.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
This is actually a HUGE scam that is going on in multiple forums all over the country and not just bulldogs - any highly desired dog. My husband and I discovered this scam a few years ago when we were looking for bullies. They are SO bold that they will often go to local newspapers and radio stations! I'm sure they figure people trust their local newspaper and/or radio station. I just put a stop to one at Christmas time ... I was so upset that our local radio station doesn't look more into who they are allowing to advertise.

Here's how I found it. My doggie sitter is a co-worker's daughter (she's 19 and has wanted an EB her whole life, so she often keep Chunk company because she loves him so much!). My co-worker heard an ad on the local radio station about two EBs for FREE ADOPTION about 2 weeks before Christmas. She didn't tell her daughter, but told me so I could look into it. I called the number and it was out of service. The next day it was on again but with an email address; of course, I wrote an email and received one back like the one above. I instantly called the radio station and asked for the manager of their advertising dept. He apologized and told me it would be taken off the air asap, just to please send him the emails. I asked him if they could please run a service announcement so no one got taken for a lot of $, especially at Christmas time. I feel that people probably go a little further trying to get things they want at that time of year. He never answered whether he would do that - I really hope no one lost money on it. :( Scammers are the WORST!!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh I am soooo sorry you got taken [MENTION=1879]Bulldogvictim[/MENTION]. That is a lot of money to be out for sure. You arent the first to fall victim and sadly wont be the last so dont feel like you made a mistake. These people prey on the love that us dog lovers have, sick! If you are still searching for your pup and cant afford a baby, have you considered looking into rescue? May be something to consider, there are SO many out there now with the economy as it is.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Unfortunately there is not much you can do except try to educate others. Make sure you copy the contents of the email, email address and everything and post it here, on facebook, and on any other website that is for fraud like complaint boards, scam boards, ect.

You should also file a police report. Get as much on paper so that others could stumble upon what happened to you and not fall victim to these (insert highly disgusting curse word here). :angry:

Kaitlyn1234

Feb 21, 2011
I too was on the search for an english bulldog puppy and i received this from "Philip Wilson" from his email [email protected]
saying this:

Sorry for the late response. You are a bit late, I just sold the puppy you saw on the ads. But you're lucky to have mailed at this time because one of my customers that travel to United Kingdom (England) on a missionary work has just placed the 2 beautiful puppies she bought from me on adoption, She is on a Missionary work in England (UK) and she went there with the two puppies she bought from me. She is giving the puppies out for adoption because she doesn't have much time for them due to her busy and tight schedule at church and at her missionary work. All she wants is someone that's homely and with a good Christian home to adopt this young, healthy and lovely human best friend. Her name is Reverend Rebekah Kohn. She intend given them out for free. You will only pay for their shipping which is very affordable. Contact her for more details
Below is her email address, contact her for the puppies she needs a parent for.
Write Reverend Rebekah on: (
[email protected] )
She will be very happy if she knows you are from me. Get back to me when you have adopted one of the babies or both.
Regards.

I then contacted this Rebekah and she replied saying this using this email: [email protected]

Hello,
Thanks for your interest. First of all, I must thank my living Lord for I found an intending parent for my babies, I also give thanks to the breeder that directed you to me. I`m giving them out for adoption. They are 3 months old, akc registered, all their shots are up to date, health guarantee and health certificate. I have a male and his name is Andy while the female name is Kate, they are both very good with kids and love to play a lot this is one of their many character and they are both potty trained. I will like you to know that i am giving them out for adoption. You will only pay for their shipping fee which will cost you $500 for one puppy or $1000 for the two puppies. I got relocated to united kingdom(England) recently and could not take care of the babies anymore. I want a great home for them because they are my real babies and the weather here is not conducive for them that is why I want to get them out as soon as possible and I will be very happy if you will be one to take them as your babies. I never wanted to sell them but i have been so busy with the work of God i came here for. The puppies are very healthy. If you are interested kindly get back to me asap. See their pictures on attachment
I will always remember you in my daily prayers.
Thanks and God bless you.

I am very thankful that i googled her name and found this forum before i sent any money to her, but i am very sorry to hear the stories of those who did get scammed and that is why i wrote this on here hoping people will see email addresses and names.

Thank you.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.