Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you Kaitlyn for posting the details, so glad you did not get scammed!

The truth of the matter is- you are better off to save your money, buy from a reputable breeder and pay the $2000. In the end it will save you a ton of heartache and vet bills. Or adopt a bulldog from your closest rescue organization. You can find profiles of adoptable bulldogs right here on English Bulldog News- just click the Adoptable Bulldogs link at the top of the page. Then browse your nearest rescue. Good luck to all of you on your search for your future furmate, I hope when you find them you will visit us again and share loads of pictures!!!

[MENTION=1884]Kaitlyn1234[/MENTION] [MENTION=1879]Bulldogvictim[/MENTION]

lsaucedo

Apr 18, 2011
DALLAS, TEXAS
Bulldog(s) Names
LOLA ESQUIVEL
ALL OF YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I THANK YOU FOR THIS SITE. I TO HAVE FALLEN A VICTUME OF THISE....PEOPLE I AM SO ANGRY THAT I AM HOLDING BACK TEARS RIGHT KNOW I WAS JUST ABOUT TO MAKE THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY VIA WESTERN UNION TO LAURA VASQUEZ WHO IS IN THE UK WITH TWO PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION BUT SHE CANNOT CARE FOR THEM BECAUSE OF HER TIGHT SCHEDULE SINCE SHE IS A MISSIONERY AND I WAS REFERD TO HER BY A BREEDER NAMED JESSICA TROY FROM A FORUM CALLED K9Stud.com HER ORIGINAL MSG.

You are a bit late, I just sold the puppy you saw on the ads. But you're lucky to have mailed at this time because one of my customers that travel to United Kingdom (England) on a missionary work has just placed the 2 beautiful puppies she bought from me on adoption, She is on a Missionary work in England (UK) and she went there with the two puppies she bought from me. She is giving the puppies out for adoption because she doesn't have much time for them due to her busy and tight schedule at church and at her missionary work. All she wants is someone that's homely and with a good Christian home to adopt this young, healthy and lovely human best friend. Her name is Laura Vasquez. She intend given them out for free. You will only pay for their shipping which is very affordable. Contact her for more datails
Below is her email address, contact her for the puppies she needs a parent for.
Write Laura Vasquez on: ( [email protected] )
She will be very happy if she knows you are from me. Get back to me when you have adopted one of the babies or both.
Regard

AND I STUPIDLY REPLIED TO HER AND THIS IS WHAT LAURA VASQUEZ REPLYED:

Hello,

Thanks for your interest. First of all, I must thank my living Lord for I found an intending parent for my babies, I also give thanks to the breeder that directed you to me. I`m giving them out for adoption. They are 10 weeks old, akc registered, all their shots are up to date, health guarantee and health certificate. I have a male and his name is Andy while the female name is Kate, they are both very good with kids and love to play a lot this is one of their many character and they are both potty trained. I will like you to know that i am giving them out for adoption. You will only pay for their shipping fee which will cost you $500 for one puppy or $1000 for the two puppies. I got relocated to united kingdom(England) recently and could not take care of the babies anymore. I want a great home for them because they are my real babies and the weather here is not conducive for them that is why I want to get them out as soon as possible and I will be very happy if you will be one to take them as your babies. I never wanted to sell them but i have been so busy with the work of God i came here for. The puppies are very healthy. If you are interested kindly get back to me asap. See their pictures on attachment
I will always remember you in my daily prayers.
Thanks and God bless you

I AM SO STUPID I ACTUALLY BELIVED HER WE HAVE BEEN EXCHANGING EMAILS AND JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO I DID AN ACCOUNT ON WESTERN UNION THRU THE INTERNET BUT I HAD A FEELING AND I DIDNT GO THRU WITH THE TRANS ACTION AND ASCKED HER FOR ANOTHER WAY OF DOIN THE ADOPTION AND SOMETHING TOLD ME TO LOOK OP THE THE PERSON THAT REFURED ME TO HER AND I DID AND TE FIRST THING THAT POPS UP IS A SCAM ALERT I RREALLY AM SO UPSET RIGHT KNOW AND I AM SO DISSAPOINTED ON EVRYTHING I LOVE EB'S AND I'VE ALWAYS WANTED ONE I THOUGHT I HAD DONE SOMETHING GOOD TO HAVE FOUND THIS PERSON BUT KNOW I SEE.. IM REALLY SORRY I THINK I SHOULD BE WRITTING RIGHT KNOW SINCE IM SO MAD BUT I JUST..THANKS FOR THIS SIGHT AND THANKS TO WHO FOUND OUT THISE IS A SCAM REALLY THANK YOU...

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Unfortunately you are one of the lucky ones. So many fall for this, good luck and I hope you find your bully!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Go for YOU.
I have also passed this on to my contacts on FB, Twitter and email.
Keep passing on scam alerts!

lsaucedo

Apr 18, 2011
DALLAS, TEXAS
Bulldog(s) Names
LOLA ESQUIVEL
I am pleased to say that after thise really bad bump in the road I have finally become the proud mother to a 9 week old female bully. Her name is Lola Esquivel and my husband, son and myself are soooooo in love with our new family member she is so cute and thanks to pages like this one I was hable to find a good family that let us become part of their family by permiting us to adopt Lola I will be uploding pics soon. xoxo thanks for understanding.:heart: :heart: :heart: :D

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I saw this same type of thing on Craigslist but they were in Florida. What a crock! I feel so bad for those that were scammed :(

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hi Lola and her family,
Glad to know you are in good hands>

G'day~

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online