Yet another scam

serenitysu

Nov 9, 2010
Subject: RE: A reply to your "Registered English bulldog puppies/(AKC, NKC, etc.)" Ad on eBay Classifieds
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 10:02:59 +0000

Hello,
Sorry for my late reply but thanks for the email. I have three puppies with me now of which I am giving them up for re-homing. They are made up of one males and two females. They are at present 11 weeks old and have received their shots. They have been potty (paper) trained. These puppies have been raised in my foster home with regular visits from my children and grand children which has helped a great in socializing them.

They love to be cuddled and I always make sure I give them the greatest attention. So, I am in search of someone who can love and care for these puppies like I used to do. Their parents are champions. Mom is a Dame and father a sire. All their health papers are available. A hand written health guarantee from a certified vet and also their AKC registration rights will come along. We are precently in Iowa. Puppies are going for a free adoption, all you need to pay is the transportation fee from here to your home.

I have a serious problem with my ears and had to undergo an operation in my ears, so, I need lots of medical attention now and cannot provide to them the love and care they deserve, more so, all of my children are out for studies. So, I will be grateful if you can provide a wonderful home for these puppies or one of these puppies.

However, I will like to know the following from you before we proceed.

Your experience with dogs as a whole??.
Where about are you located? City and state??
Is your home or environment convenient for one of them now???.

Thanks for taking your time to read through this email and I hope to read from you again.

Warmest Regards

Peter

We enquired into these puppies and this is the email we got . . . SCAM . . . wanted to let every one know BE AWARE

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yep, definitely a scam. I think paragraph one is exactly the same on the facebook scam. I hope you report it to eBay classifieds.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online