How to start showing

jdotlim

Jul 4, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Hi, my Tonka is 7 months now. I never thought about showing him at a show. But now I see it, I thought it was be fun and a great experience for the both of us. I've been researching and finding out more information on showing, and I haven't found much. Does anyone know where I can start or even find out information on how to start showing Tonka? I live in Orange County in SoCal. I know some folks start off with a kennel club, but I haven't found any clubs near my area, or am I not looking at the right place. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Try the Bulldog Club of America and see if there is a local bulldog club close by. If you can find one go to a meeting and talk to them. Ask if there are any confirmation classes close by and go to some to learn how to show. You can also go to the AKC web site and find local shows and go to them. Talk to other show breeders and ask them if there are any confirmation class you can go to. Once you do that, then just register for a show and go have fun.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online