Breeders in NWI or around there

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I hope this is allowed. If not I am sorry.

My friend just lost her beloved Norm at 12 years of age. I believe he was a mix. he looked like a English bulldog on massive steroids. She also currently has Dottie a 6 year old English bulldog. She adopted Dottie a year or two ago. She has wanted a english bulldog pup for a long time but didn't due to Norm being possibly dog aggressive due to killing a pup years ago (they split the house in half with doggie gates, as long as a gate was between Dottie and Norm they loved each other and it worked out great. She was too fearful to try without the gates). She is wanting to look into a puppy soon. she said shes not quite ready yet but she does want one soon. Dottie is dog friendly so no issues will arise there. She is wondering if there is any good breeders in or around our area. We are in Valparaiso which is in Northwest Indiana.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
If anyone has information they can share with you via Private message, but they can not post the breeder names on the site at all.

Maybe, just a thought, but she can look into rescue?

OP
theparrisfive

theparrisfive

Sep 16, 2011
Northwest Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Ok that's fine :). She has but cebr does not adopt out pups to 1st time adopters from them and i dont believe ibr has any at this time. She really wants a Pup this time around but she don't want one from a back yard breeder

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.