Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
I'm not doing anything special, my family and I love animals and in China animals are worth nothing. When a chinese guy tells you he loves dogs, he probably means the taste of dogs on a plate or he loves dog fighting. This was my experience when I first came back here. I live in a village so most dogs live outside, they are never let inside and most are not fed. People keep dogs here for no reason, they are just there to catch rats and chase away strangers.

I have a nickname in my street, they call me dog slave because they say im a slave to my dogs. I tell them, yes 100% correct.

Everyone one here on this site are great, Im glad i found it.

You have such a kind soul!!! To be so caring and loving to animals in a place that that is out of the norm is such a great thing!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I'm not doing anything special, my family and I love animals and in China animals are worth nothing. When a chinese guy tells you he loves dogs, he probably means the taste of dogs on a plate or he loves dog fighting. This was my experience when I first came back here. I live in a village so most dogs live outside, they are never let inside and most are not fed. People keep dogs here for no reason, they are just there to catch rats and chase away strangers.

I have a nickname in my street, they call me dog slave because they say im a slave to my dogs. I tell them, yes 100% correct.

Everyone one here on this site are great, Im glad i found it.

Everything you do for them is special :) Look at how all the others are treated and if China had some more people like you things would change! only so much 1 person can do!! You are caring for your pups very well

OP
regassam

regassam

Jul 28, 2013
shenzhen, china
Country
china
Bulldog(s) Names
ah-bo, lily and gigi
Yes she still has some issues with her skin but thats from the food the shop keeper was feeding her with, since being with me, her coat is slowly growing back. I will however, try different meats to see if what im feeding her is causing more problems. i understand it takes many months to see any improvement so will just wait and hopefully by christmas when its cooler, she will have recovered completely.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.