regassam

Jul 28, 2013
shenzhen, china
Country
china
Bulldog(s) Names
ah-bo, lily and gigi
some pics with my other bulldog, ah-bo
IMG_20130731_135731.jpgIMG_20130731_135806.jpgIMG_20130731_135818.jpgIMG_20130731_135840.jpgIMG_20130731_135853.jpgIMG_20130731_135911.jpgIMG_20130731_140053.jpgIMG_20130731_140108.jpgIMG_20130731_140131.jpgIMG_20130731_140145.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Yes make her comfortable fresh water and food as much as she wants if the floor is cold concrete. Another blanket on the floor would be nice that's a nice size space you have , what kind of weather is China having is it winter? If it is the puppies will need either a heat lamp or a heating pad. Keep pups bed temperature at 85 f Kind of exciting isn't it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
regassam

regassam

Jul 28, 2013
shenzhen, china
Country
china
Bulldog(s) Names
ah-bo, lily and gigi
Not sure if any of you noticed, she has one standing ear, I know this is a fault and I have not seen any other bulldogs with standing ears but I still think she is beautiful, infact it makes her even more cute lol

OP
regassam

regassam

Jul 28, 2013
shenzhen, china
Country
china
Bulldog(s) Names
ah-bo, lily and gigi
ive only put a few blankets in because its hot at the moment and she prefers to lay on the cool floor tiles. the weather will get hotter in the next coming few months, thats why she's in the bicycle room, its cooler in there. just one question, will the blanket cover her puppies, will they get stuck?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We put our pups in a laundry basket to sleep when they were newborns, and then at feeding time we put Bella in a small swimming pool (with towels) so she could nurse them. As they got older I got an old playpen to keep them in, and to keep Bella out. Hopefully you will be able to find those items in China...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
You are doing very well. A nice place for her that is easy to keep clean. The gate is perfect for keeping the puppies in as they grow. Great job!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Not sure if any of you noticed, she has one standing ear, I know this is a fault and I have not seen any other bulldogs with standing ears but I still think she is beautiful, infact it makes her even more cute lol

I completely agree, her ear is simply adorable. Can you buy kiddie pools there? They work great. Also a plastic 2'x1' bin for storing stuff. The small bin works wonderfully to put pups in during the first week. Lay a heat pad under it, covering on 1/3 of the bottom. Blankets in different variances of thickness in the bin and a towel to cover the top part way. This will help keep them warm but they can search for their most comfortable spot if its too warm or not warm enough.

When they are around 3 weeks old they can finally regulate their own temperature. Until then it is of extreme importantance they do not get chilled.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

OP
regassam

regassam

Jul 28, 2013
shenzhen, china
Country
china
Bulldog(s) Names
ah-bo, lily and gigi
Im not sure if there are kiddy pools, will try and find something close to that. Chill is not the problem here at the moment, it's the heat so heating pad shouldnt be needed i think. Also she doesnt seem to be pooping that much, just once a day?

OP
regassam

regassam

Jul 28, 2013
shenzhen, china
Country
china
Bulldog(s) Names
ah-bo, lily and gigi
just to update you all, i found her vomit tonight when i came home. i believe this is normal for a pregnancy. the vomit was clear with some foam, is that ok?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
just to update you all, i found her vomit tonight when i came home. i believe this is normal for a pregnancy. the vomit was clear with some foam, is that ok?

Sounds like her tummy is empty... Try giving her small snacks throughout the day. She also will require more food. What are you currently feeding her?

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Ive never dealt with a pregnancy, but heard that mommas need puppy food for the extra fat and protein, and pass on the nutrients to the pups as well...just a thought...my friend just bred his boxer and did thay and she seems to be doing fantastic.

Best of luck.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

OP
regassam

regassam

Jul 28, 2013
shenzhen, china
Country
china
Bulldog(s) Names
ah-bo, lily and gigi
she is on raw pork and beef/chicken liver, plus boiled rice. do i need to change?. she is getting double portions at the moment. i also give her raw eggs once a week and bananas as a treat everyday.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I thought you were doing a raw diet, but wasn't sure. Can you get a supplement there? Like Nuvet or Hardypet?

I would certainly be giving her a supplement, and extra portion of food, but not too much extra, you don't want her to get too heavy which will cause the delivery to be much harder on her.

Do you have any new photos?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.