ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
She's a beautiful girl... I hope everything works out for you guys ; )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
regassam

regassam

Jul 28, 2013
shenzhen, china
Country
china
Bulldog(s) Names
ah-bo, lily and gigi
Here are some more pics, real or false pregnancy?
IMG_20130731_102907.jpgIMG_20130731_102918.jpgIMG_20130731_102938.jpgIMG_20130731_103059.jpgIMG_20130731_103149.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh she is just so gorgeous .. and you have three of the BEST people here to guide you through this ... false or not. Follow everything that [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION], [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] tell you to do.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack

Certainly possible, these pictures show a lot....excellent post by [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] too

See how the hair is thinning around her nipples... Clear sign of pregnancy. If its her first litter they aren't usually as big at week 6-7. Also the vulva is very clearly swollen. I sure wish you had the breeding date(s) because that would help. Her tummy won't really expand until week 7... 8 and 9 is when they are clearly pregnant.

Sometimes bulldogs can have what they call a psuedo (sp?) pregnancy as well. This is where they believe they are pregnant so they get all the symptoms and signs but are not.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
I dont have any advise but ....Thank you Thank you!! for saving her she is beautiful :heart:

OP
regassam

regassam

Jul 28, 2013
shenzhen, china
Country
china
Bulldog(s) Names
ah-bo, lily and gigi
yes i read about false pregnancy, thats why im confused and worried. the shop keeper was careless, didnt even record the day he A.I her so I have no way of knowing the exact day i should bring her in for a c-section. her belly isnt getting bigger, infact she is abit slimmer now because she was over weight before. i feed her the correct amount and now she gets to take walks so thats probably why she is slimmer. im thinking its better to get her fit for the birth. as ive said before, i know its been over a month, maybe a month and a half since the guy A.I her so it shouldnt be long before she is due, how to know when?

OP
regassam

regassam

Jul 28, 2013
shenzhen, china
Country
china
Bulldog(s) Names
ah-bo, lily and gigi
i now keep her seperate at bed time from my 7 month bulldog just incase she whelps during the night. i will start to take her temperture and take her in as soon as there's a change. ive only read about this online so i hope i do everything correctly.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I can't believe the shop owner has no idea of the day if AI... What in the world?!!! I'm just so thankful you are in charge now... I had a great vet to help me thru the birth of Bella's pups. I hope that you will find a vet that can help you out...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
yes i read about false pregnancy, thats why im confused and worried. the shop keeper was careless, didnt even record the day he A.I her so I have no way of knowing the exact day i should bring her in for a c-section. her belly isnt getting bigger, infact she is abit slimmer now because she was over weight before. i feed her the correct amount and now she gets to take walks so thats probably why she is slimmer. im thinking its better to get her fit for the birth. as ive said before, i know its been over a month, maybe a month and a half since the guy A.I her so it shouldnt be long before she is due, how to know when?

It's 9 weeks gestation, hopefully with more photo updates we can help identify if she's close.... It will be hard but you will have our support. I don't think she's ready anytime soon if she is. Probably 2-3 weeks to go.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
I have no advice, but wanted to wish you the best if luck, and ask that you keep us updated!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

OP
regassam

regassam

Jul 28, 2013
shenzhen, china
Country
china
Bulldog(s) Names
ah-bo, lily and gigi
ok i will post more pics if there's any changes. I read that when she starts to produce milk, i should expect puppies within a week considering its her first litter. I also read her first litter will be small, maybe just one puppy so her belly will not get that big to notice.

OP
regassam

regassam

Jul 28, 2013
shenzhen, china
Country
china
Bulldog(s) Names
ah-bo, lily and gigi
also her inverted tail seems to be infected, its slightly smelly. ive tried to clean it up but its hard to get right inside so what can i give her or do. if she's pregnant,im worried to give her anything.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Use some warm soap and water and get in there as deep as your finger will go and swipe it out. Then dry it with soft cloth. I'm leaving for vacation I 20 minutes but I have access when I get there. Hey I'm so glad you found ebn this is great support team . Try to relax just a bit. It's better for mama and pups and you also ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Excellent pics...she sure looks pregnant to me, if so, I think a couple weeks
away, at least. I will keep all of you in my prayers...she is lovely!

OP
regassam

regassam

Jul 28, 2013
shenzhen, china
Country
china
Bulldog(s) Names
ah-bo, lily and gigi
Ok whether real or false, I'll treat it as real so to be prepared. I can't find a whelping box in stores here but will try to build one tomorrow, in the mean time I'm keeping her away from my other dogs in the bicycle room. Here are some pics, is it suitable?
IMG_20130731_160920.jpgIMG_20130731_161034.jpgIMG_20130731_161101.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.