OP
Lozrae1

Lozrae1

Jul 28, 2013
Country
Sheffield
Bulldog(s) Names
Mimi
There were 2 pups in her scan at 4 an a half weeks, she must have miscarried them but we havent noticed any discharge as ive been with her 24:7, 2 different vets said they could feel somthing in her belly bit were obviously wrong: ( x

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
The important thing is Mimi is home with y'all and safe & sound.

I think, as sad as it is about the puppies, you were lucky in that THESE IDIOTS
didn't do surgery on her as you might not have Mimi to bring home.

Very sorry for your worry & sadness.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
There were 2 pups in her scan at 4 an a half weeks, she must have miscarried them but we havent noticed any discharge as ive been with her 24:7, 2 different vets said they could feel somthing in her belly bit were obviously wrong: ( x

Scan as in an ultrasound? Or an X-ray? I'm so glad she's okay.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Oh my gosh how scary for you and her! I'm she lost the pups ..im still confused on that, But I'm glad she is home safe n sound! I bet she is happy to be home too!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am sorry about the pups but very happy that Mimi is home safe and sound. I would be looking for a new vet. When Arnold studded a litter the vet was on it, and we had a surgery date as soon as pups were confirmed via ultrasound. However, I have learned in my meager experience that ultrasounds are not very accurate. But I have some questions [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] or [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]. How late in the gestation can the pups be absorbed? And is absorption considered a miscarriage? If not, would there actually be a discharge?

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Wow so glad Mimi is home safe and sound so sorry about the pups though I hope the questions will be answered but what the Vet or the technicians did afterward would be unacceptable. I think I would be also looking for a new vet. Much love and prayers for healing for Miss Mimi and prayers for comfort for you. Thank you for keeping us updated.

Members online

No members online now.