Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I would get her to the vet today or tomorrow for sure, she is over due. If she only has one or two, she may not have enough milk to feed them and you will have to bottle feed them. If so we use the Dr. Brown Nature flow baby bottles with a preemie nipple. Keep us posted.

OP
Lozrae1

Lozrae1

Jul 28, 2013
Country
Sheffield
Bulldog(s) Names
Mimi
I have all the thing i need for the pups incase she does have any, and i have to hand feed them i read vets give them an injection to bring there milk in if she is not produceing any, ive read so much and am prepared in that sense just disnt expect to be so confused, i also know that sperm can hold in a bitch fpr up to 7 days thats why vets let them go over the 63 days, wouldnt i have noticed somthing though if she had absorbed them, such as a discharge??

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I have all the thing i need for the pups incase she does have any, and i have to hand feed them i read vets give them an injection to bring there milk in if she is not produceing any, ive read so much and am prepared in that sense just disnt expect to be so confused, i also know that sperm can hold in a bitch fpr up to 7 days thats why vets let them go over the 63 days, wouldnt i have noticed somthing though if she had absorbed them, such as a discharge??

I don't know about any of this but if David & Lisa say to take her in today, I would.

​Will pray for you & Mimi that all is well and goes well, let us know, good luck & GOD bless!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Any word on the mom and pups? [MENTION=9456]Lozrae1[/MENTION]

OP
Lozrae1

Lozrae1

Jul 28, 2013
Country
Sheffield
Bulldog(s) Names
Mimi
Not yet, shes really quiet im taking her to the vets in the morning. If she doesnt go into labour tonight, she keeps. Looking at her belly : / ill keep you informed on what happens x

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Not yet, shes really quiet im taking her to the vets in the morning. If she doesnt go into labour tonight, she keeps. Looking at her belly : / ill keep you informed on what happens x

Youtube has great video's on live birth on Bulldogs, maybe you want to take a look just in case. I'm Not advising you to do it, just look at it.

OP
Lozrae1

Lozrae1

Jul 28, 2013
Country
Sheffield
Bulldog(s) Names
Mimi
Ok so i e took mimi to vets this morning, she was sick as soon as we walked into room: / she was examined and vet says theres definately somthing there. So she doing her an xray. But has to put her t sleep as she was. A bit snappy witch is not like mimi at all, if there are any pups theyll do a c section, ive had to leave her there and am sooo worried: (

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Ok so i e took mimi to vets this morning, she was sick as soon as we walked into room: / she was examined and vet says theres definately somthing there. So she doing her an xray. But has to put her t sleep as she was. A bit snappy witch is not like mimi at all, if there are any pups theyll do a c section, ive had to leave her there and am sooo worried: (

Will pray for Mimi that all goes well for her & pups...sending hugs of peace & comfort
to you. :hug::hug::hug:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh I'm so sorry... Praying that everything goes smoothly, keep up posted!!! :pray:

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

So many others have already posted sound advice. Not much else to add. I am just shocked the vet would let this go so long. 63 days +/- 2 is the accepted range.

As with others, we pray and await the GOOD news that all is well.

OP
Lozrae1

Lozrae1

Jul 28, 2013
Country
Sheffield
Bulldog(s) Names
Mimi
Hi everyone,mimi is home safe and sound unfortunately no puppies. She was apparently full of poo, witch i find hard to believe as she goes to toilet twice a day, theyve had her locked in a cage all day with no water and a sign saying vicious dog,!! They were even reluctant to let me get her out, i did obviously as i know mimi and know shes not a vicious dog she was so happy to see us. She was obviously scared, bless her they say she must have aborted the pups for whatever reason, anyway were home safe and mimi is laying happily in her bed glad to be home and glad she is ok thats all that matters! Xx thanku all xx

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hi everyone,mimi is home safe and sound unfortunately no puppies. She was apparently full of poo, witch i find hard to believe as she goes to toilet twice a day, theyve had her locked in a cage all day with no water and a sign saying vicious dog,!! They were even reluctant to let me get her out, i did obviously as i know mimi and know shes not a vicious dog she was so happy to see us. She was obviously scared, bless her they say she must have aborted the pups for whatever reason, anyway were home safe and mimi is laying happily in her bed glad to be home and glad she is ok thats all that matters! Xx thanku all xx
I don't consider myself an expert breeder by NO means, but I thought the vet said that he saw a puppy in the X-Ray?!! Did she miscarry?!! Ugh I'm so sorry... and why in the world would they lock her in a cage all day w/no water?!! Poor girl I'm sure the stay @ the Vets was traumatic enough!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.