Facebook scam?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I wonder how many people actually fall for his story!!! :guns:

OP
Bacon

Bacon

Sep 9, 2010
West Branch Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
This might be out of line but I just sent him an email... pretty much told him off for deceiving people, and wasting all our time. Wonder if he will respond? :angry:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
This might be out of line but I just sent him an email... pretty much told him off for deceiving people, and wasting all our time. Wonder if he will respond? :angry:

Unfortunately ... probably not. This is somebody who has probably never owned or been near a bulldog in his life. It's just some punk who is just trying to con people out of their money. He has no morals, values or conscience ... but I always believe "what goes around, comes around"!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Kelvin Tap has just changed his name to Robin Blackstock but is operating under the same email address [email protected]

Please let all of your friends know about this scam, you may not be gullible enough to fall for this scam, but are you sure all of your friends aren't???

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
wow this is sooo sad...he tried to scam me a few months ago and i emailed bullmama and i found out it was ALL a scam... i hate how he targets all of us on EBN hopefully he will get blocked off of fb and hope nobody falls for it :[

floresv

Dec 6, 2010
Hi all:

I found your thread because I was doing some cross validation as I got the same e-mail, same pictures (see attached), spoke with the guy and got the same lines. I was fairly certain it was a scam but was so desperate to rescue English bulldog puppies I almost fell for it.

As I own two companies, I would never pay anyone via Western Union. As I am a hard core IT geek, I always search and cross-reference EVERYTHING before committing myself. Thanks so much for this thread, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Gratefully,
-Virginia

PS- Here is the website I was directed to in order to view both the bulldogs and the "happy" family: http://canineluv.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=10453804

Attachments

• bbd27.jpg
    bbd27.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 65
  • bbd23.jpg
    bbd23.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 72
  • bbd31.jpg
    bbd31.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 60
  • bbd24.jpg
    bbd24.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 68
  • bbd28.jpg
    bbd28.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Virginia,
I hope you will visit us when you do get that bulldog of your dreams! :) (or even while you are looking!) ;)

floresv

Dec 6, 2010
Thanks... I had the bulldog of my dreams. He was the best friend, the best companion, the best everything. I still miss him. I uploaded some pictures for everyone to see.

BTW, if anyone knows of puppies or young dogs, I'm interested. I am fine with rescuing, I actually prefer it. I rescued Winston from a dog fighting ring... he was used as bait for pit bulls to practice on.

-V

Attachments

• IM000095.jpg
    IM000095.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IM000082.jpg
    IM000082.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 67
  • IM000118.jpg
    IM000118.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 005_05.JPG
    005_05.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 72
  • WINSTON_BED.jpg
    WINSTON_BED.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 73

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1567]floresv[/MENTION] Where are you located at?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=1567]floresv[/MENTION] Your Winston was a handsome boy! LOVE the 3rd pic, obviously he found real love with you. :) Hope you find your next bully mate and stay here to share it all with us. Oh and thank you for posting how you found us and the scam.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston is so very handsome. Sorry I cannot see attachments well on my iPod, it's too slow! That 3rd pic is so wonderful. He was very lucky you saved him from that horrible life! Hope we can lead you to a nearby rescue organization depending on where you live.

floresv

Dec 6, 2010
[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]: I live in South Florida, Boca Raton to be exact. I got Winston from Bullies through Buddies but I wasn't really thrilled with the organization itself and have not been back. If there are other rescue organizations, I would love to know about them. While I would love a puppy (who wouldn't!!), a young dog would be fine as well. Thanks!

-V

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1567]floresv[/MENTION] At the top of our forums there is a link that says "Available Bulldogs". There is listings of available bulldogs for adoption for each rescue, including 3 in Florida. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1567]floresv[/MENTION] At the top of our forums there is a link that says "Available Bulldogs". There is listings of available bulldogs for adoption for each rescue, including 3 in Florida. :)

EBETH

Jan 11, 2011
I already posted this to your facebook wall, but thought I would add it here as well! I CANNOT stand con artists! He/She is probably reading all of this right now and laughing....I pray no one has fallen for it and I think it's great that we spread the word! This is the message that I received today and he is now going by Rob B Bullies:

We periodically have a litter of English Bulldogs in our home and that's because my wife was committed to raising healthy, happy bullies and sharing her knowledge and love of the breed. She died in November at 41.

So currently we have seven pups looking for homes: five female/two male.. red and whites, white and brindle and fawn and white. AKC registered, taking DHLPP shots. Because of the loss, I won't be able to take care of the puppies cos I have to focus on my kids and we plan on moving. So we are giving our puppies out to caring dog lovers who would take good care of them. We raise all of our bulldogs in our home and our bulldogs are well socialized and very kid friendly as they are raised with our two children.

If interested in having them or at least one or you know anyone who might be interested, contact me here or at [email protected] and you can send my email to the interested one to contact me. Also contact us with any questions you may have.

Hope to read from you soon. Please contact us on [email protected].

Thanks,

Jeane Shore

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.