Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Facebook scam?

Default Re: Facebook scam?

I actually talked with "KELVIN" tonight on the telephone - I received the same message on facebook about the dying grandma, five bulldog puppies, eleven weeks old, AKC registered, shots etc. that he and his partner were moving to Brazil to live and were not looking for money, just good homes, even for just one of the puppies all you would have to pay is the shipping, and he sent me a copy of the shipping invoice as "proof". However, when I said I would only deal COD on the phone suddenly he had to deal with his daughter cos his wife was working, he called back and said he wanted to talk on the "internet" hmmmmmmmmm - then gave me the shipping agent information, after a search on Jodi Decrew in CA I got the facebook scam and signed up to be a member here . . . thanks so much for your information here hope this helps others like it has me . . . such a shame people has to be so nasty and especially deceitful involving such a wonderful breed as our beloved bulls . . . I did mark his message on facebook as a scam so hopefully they will do something about it.
    Last edited by serenitysu; 11-09-2010 at 11:07 PM.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Guess what message I JUST got in my inbox on facebook???

We periodically have a litter of English Bulldogs in our home and that's because my grandma was committed to raising healthy, happy bullies and sharing her knowledge and love of the breed. She died last March at 82.

So currently we have seven pups looking for homes: five female/two male.. red and whites, white and brindle and fawn and white. AKC registered, taking DHLPP shots. With our present jobs my partner and I have at hand, we won't be able to take care of the puppies cos we would be moving to Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. So we are giving them out to caring dog lovers who would take good care of them.

If interested in having them or at least one or you know anyone who might be interested, contact me here or at shoreshouse001th@gmail.com and you can send my email to the interested one to contact me. Also contact us with any questions you may have.

Hope to read from you soon. Please contact us on shoreshouse001th@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Kelvin
    What an ARSE!!!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bentley, Linus, Truman
    Likes (Received)

Outrageous...it's almost as bad as the people who take out ads in the newspaper classified section that are scam artists. The sad part is, they wouldn't do it unless people fall for it.

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive."
    Bentley (5.24.04 - 6.26.10) & Linus (1.10.06 - 7.31.13)

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

I wonder how many people actually fall for his story!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

This might be out of line but I just sent him an email... pretty much told him off for deceiving people, and wasting all our time. Wonder if he will respond?
    <3 Bacon and Danny

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
    This might be out of line but I just sent him an email... pretty much told him off for deceiving people, and wasting all our time. Wonder if he will respond?

Unfortunately ... probably not. This is somebody who has probably never owned or been near a bulldog in his life. It's just some punk who is just trying to con people out of their money. He has no morals, values or conscience ... but I always believe "what goes around, comes around"!!!

Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Kelvin Tap has just changed his name to Robin Blackstock but is operating under the same email address shoreshouse001th@gmail.com

Please let all of your friends know about this scam, you may not be gullible enough to fall for this scam, but are you sure all of your friends aren't???

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Spike & Sparkles
    Likes (Received)

wow this is sooo sad...he tried to scam me a few months ago and i emailed bullmama and i found out it was ALL a scam... i hate how he targets all of us on EBN hopefully he will get blocked off of fb and hope nobody falls for it :[
    <3 Crystal Alonso
    Proud Mom of Spike & Sparkles

Hi all:

I found your thread because I was doing some cross validation as I got the same e-mail, same pictures (see attached), spoke with the guy and got the same lines. I was fairly certain it was a scam but was so desperate to rescue English bulldog puppies I almost fell for it.

As I own two companies, I would never pay anyone via Western Union. As I am a hard core IT geek, I always search and cross-reference EVERYTHING before committing myself. Thanks so much for this thread, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Gratefully,
    -Virginia

PS- Here is the website I was directed to in order to view both the bulldogs and the "happy" family: http://canineluv.webs.com/apps/photo...bumid=10453804
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -bbd27-jpg   -bbd23-jpg   -bbd31-jpg   -bbd24-jpg   -bbd28-jpg  
    Last edited by floresv; 12-06-2010 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Added information

Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Virginia,
    I hope you will visit us when you do get that bulldog of your dreams! (or even while you are looking!)

Thanks... I had the bulldog of my dreams. He was the best friend, the best companion, the best everything. I still miss him. I uploaded some pictures for everyone to see.

BTW, if anyone knows of puppies or young dogs, I'm interested. I am fine with rescuing, I actually prefer it. I rescued Winston from a dog fighting ring... he was used as bait for pit bulls to practice on.

-V
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -im000095-jpg   -im000082-jpg   -im000118-jpg   -005_05-jpg   -winston_bed-jpg  

Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@floresv Where are you located at?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads