What do you think of Rosie's conformation???

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Ok so I have never shown but have talked to met with and seem a lot of show dogs in search of q show pup so take this for no more than my opinion. She is super cute but her ears are incorrect and her coat color has kind of a washed out look. Her ears *may* be able to be glued but she is kind of old for that. They can't be glued during a show so you would have to hope they set and hold before you showed her

My advice would be to join a local bulldog club and attend classes or meeting. The y will help you evaluate her and let you know if her ears can be fixed. Also familiarize yourself with the standard for bulldogs and look at dogs and bitches tjat have already wom their championship titles. Try to compare your dog to them and see where you are at.
It really depends on what your goal is. If it is just for fun do it . If you have higher ambitions put in some work before and see how she stacks up. Competition is stiff it's also expensive and time consuming and a small fault can be the difference between points or no points. GOOD LUCK whatever you choose.

Members online

No members online now.