What do you think of Rosie's conformation???

mersc726

Sep 10, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jud
Please let me know what you think about her conformation. Might be showing her in a show this month!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 186
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 185

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I don't know a lot about conformation. But I do know she's beautiful to my eyes.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
[MENTION=3217]mersc726[/MENTION] I think she's horrible, not show quality at ALL. Unfortunately you will need to find another bulldog to show but luckily for YOU, I will be willing to take that poor girl in so that you can concentrate on finding a new, more suitable show bully. How does that sound?? I think it's a wonderful idea! :2thumbs: Let me know when you're ready to bring her on over to me! LOL

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She's a beauty, good luck in the show.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=3217]mersc726[/MENTION] I think she's horrible, not show quality at ALL. Unfortunately you will need to find another bulldog to show but luckily for YOU, I will be willing to take that poor girl in so that you can concentrate on finding a new, more suitable show bully. How does that sound?? I think it's a wonderful idea! :2thumbs: Let me know when you're ready to bring her on over to me! LOL

You big tease! :tease:

I think she's great, but I am not a very good judge because I think all bullies could win! Please keep us updated on her progress, I love to learn and hear about show circuit.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I think she was bred to the breed standards.... how close she is will be up to the judge and they do vary. How well she does will be dependent on how well she and her competition show that day. Enjoy the experience of showing.

..... and I also think she is cute as a button... LOL

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Sorry I'm no help in this department, as I have absolutely no experience with dog showing, but I think she looks beautiful, and would do well in shows. Let is know how she does if you do decide to show her. Good luck.

OP
mersc726

mersc726

Sep 10, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jud
Lol ok when do you want to meet so I can give her to you?:-)

OP
mersc726

mersc726

Sep 10, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jud
Lol ok thanks everyone. She is 11 months old and our first show is going to be on the 24th of this month! So I am excited to ser what the judges think. Thanks for all your kind words and any other critiquing is welcome!

Most Reactions