Have any one heard of sugar plum bulldogs in Virginia .

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We can't use EBN to discuss any particular breeder's name or reputation. If anyone has any information for you about the breeder they may send it to you in PM.

Kahnefan5

Dec 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian & Thatcher RIP--Cutter 12/01/2003-04/06/2012 & Tug 07/03/2006-07/19/2010
We have one of their dogs, I sent you a PM

Cfrease

Apr 5, 2023
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver Lynn
Hello. I’ve been watching their site for three years, it is 2023 now, I received my EB from them last month. He was brought hand carried, he was a bit groggy at first, but now that I k ow him, it seems like it takes him 10 minutes to wake up. But he was completely healthy, smelt good, had a smooth coat. He did have several little scabs on him from playing with his litter mates. They were like little bites on his ear tips, above tail, and on a couple of the hocks.

handsomedan

Apr 2, 2018
Maryland
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Dan and Auggie
Please do lots of research before buying from them! The fact that they always have puppies available and you're not allowed to pick up the puppy/ meet the parents are major red flags! I suggest looking for a preservation breeder, they are committed to health and temperament, not just looks and "rare" colors

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
To the best of my knowledge...SugarPlum does not breed their own dogs. They are nothing more than a dog broker. I think they do keep a few pups in stock, on the shelf...kind of like an auto parts store with nothing but Chinese made parts...some work, some don't.
They have ZERO breeding knowledge and will gladly offer anyone a sick pup. What they do should be illegal but...

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
I would never buy from them for all the reasons stated above. Nothing but red flags and bad breeding.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.