Puppies are 3 weeks today!

Beachsidebully

Jan 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
The puppies are 3 weeks today! I have some pictures and some questions (duh :)). First off... I can turn the heating pad off today correct? And at 3.5 weeks gradually start adding mush to their diet? Does anyone have a puppy food to goats milk ratio they use? Also when do you let them sleep through the night? I have been doing every 2-3 hours during the day and two 4 hour shifts are night. I am going to move them into the circle wire pen and out of the plastic pool at 3.5-4 weeks and put puppy pads down then. What are everyones thoughts on letting them go outside? I would like to start potty training but am nervous about fleas. We also havent deiced who to keep yet..so feel free to voice your opion on that too :)

dot.jpgfatty.jpgham.jpghurley.jpgroxy.jpgsweet pea.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
yes you can turn off the heating pad, make the mush runny at first so they lap it up. if they sleep through the night, let them. Keep them out of draft's yet. and put a shallow water dish down for them. yep, you can put puppy pads down for them.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awwwwe! Sherrys got you covered :up: they are so sweet :heart:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just beautiful.....:heart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] gave you some good advice, and thanks for the pics of those cute pups.

Emily

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Debo
I love them all, they are beautiful! I would want the one in the last photo, with the one spot on his eye!!! So cute!

Bulldogs are angels in fur coats

OP
B

Beachsidebully

Jan 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
yes you can turn off the heating pad, make the mush runny at first so they lap it up. if they sleep through the night, let them. Keep them out of draft's yet. and put a shallow water dish down for them. yep, you can put puppy pads down for them.

Thank you!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I don't know anything about breeding but wanted to say they are so cute! Sounds like you are doing a great job!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.