Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
@Beachsidebullies we never let mom stay with the pups. Once they get bigger and can play with the others, we will let them do that, but we supervise the play time and when it's bed time they are in their own crate.

OP
B

Beachsidebully

Jan 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
yes you can turn off the heating pad, make the mush runny at first so they lap it up. if they sleep through the night, let them. Keep them out of draft's yet. and put a shallow water dish down for them. yep, you can put puppy pads down for them.

Thank you! I tried mush today for the first time. It was a huge mess and they all walked through it (which I expected). What I didn't expect was a few of them seemed scared they were shaking? Is that normal? They all ate a little some did better then others. I was putting it on my finger and letting them eat off my finger. They were all crying so I attached them to mom after. Any advice?

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Thank you! I tried mush today for the first time. It was a huge mess and they all walked through it (which I expected). What I didn't expect was a few of them seemed scared they were shaking? Is that normal? They all ate a little some did better then others. I was putting it on my finger and letting them eat off my finger. They were all crying so I attached them to mom after. Any advice?

serve it warm like the temp of mom, they should just lap it up then, they may of felt cold from walking through it too.

Members online