Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Here is the chocolates, when they were just born on Feb. 4th (within 30 mins of birth)

We are keeping them stimulated so the crying is good, you want them to stay stimulated for a while after birth.

They sound like mandrakes :rofl:

I dare you to play both videos at the same time!

http://youtu.be/3I9CjAcP3TY

Madrakes:

http://youtu.be/cJIcldzY-cE

Last edited:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Holy crap, you have three litters going at the same time??? Your a glutton for punishment. :p

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holy crap, you have three litters going at the same time??? Your a glutton for punishment. :p

Are you nuts? NO WAY!! No these are the chocolates.... They are two weeks old now. Anatess never saw a newborn so I posted this for her.

Edited my post so it did not sound like they were just born! LOL :loco:

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
AWWWW. I have never seen tiny little newborn puppies either. So amazing. And because they are wee little Bullies my heart was total mush after watching the video. :havemyheart: Thank you.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Oh my! Little sweet hearts:heart::angelheart::havemyheart::drawheart::inlove::heartsign:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Too much cuteness for me.. i'm dyin' here.. :heart:
But yea, they totally like the Madrakes.. :ROFL:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
What came first ? Puppies or Mandrakes?

answer: puppies :whistle:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That's way too much Chocolate sweetness. They are soo cute. How could you ever compare them to those ugly mandrakes? Lol

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
OH MY GOSH, THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTE! I'm so in-love with their pink faces! I also looked at Chevy Cheese's video. I feel so bad for poor Chevy! I don't have experience with splayed legs in puppies. I had experience with splayed parakeet legs. I used pipe cleaners (craft item) to create a hobble but that didn't work too well so I made two holes out of a strip of sponge (learned it from some bird guy) and stuck his legs through there and that worked better. By the time the bird was flying, the legs have built the proper bone/ligaments to support the body and he came out just fine. Some, from what I heard, don't get the proper leg support at all but since parakeets have beaks and wings to support themselves as well, they just learn to adapt.

Can you also keep us posted on Chevy's progress? You're too awesome, Lisa!

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OH MY GOSH, THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTE! I'm so in-love with their pink faces! I also looked at Chevy Cheese's video. I feel so bad for poor Chevy! I don't have experience with splayed legs in puppies. I do have quite a bit of experience with splayed parakeet legs. I used pipe cleaners (craft item) to create a hobble and usually, by the time the bird is flying, their legs have built the proper bone/ligaments to support the body.

Can you also keep us posted on Chevy's progress? You're too awesome, Lisa!

Chevy ended up having sb and lives with a new family in Indiana, that's the cute little guy in the bulldog with special needs fundraiser photo and how I got involved with that group, and found out how amazing these babies are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Chevy ended up having sb and lives with a new family in Indiana, that's the cute little guy in the bulldog with special needs fundraiser photo and how I got involved with that group, and found out how amazing these babies are.

Ohhh! Whoa, poor guy. I wonder if his SB developed due to having his chest up all the time or if it his legs that was caused by SB... I have to go read up on Chevy...

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ohhh! Whoa, poor guy. I wonder if his SB developed due to having his chest up all the time or if it his legs that was caused by SB... I have to go read up on Chevy...

No his legs were not right I could tell a couple weeks after birth. My vet thinks he was being crushed, pushed or injured in the womb since we noticed something was off a couple days after birth. We will never know for sure but I felt one leg seemed stiff when he was a couple days old. Gut instinct more than anything told me something was not right as my hubby said he looked fine to him. Took a couple of weeks for his first leg to splay then the other followed after. He taught me so many lessons, especially those about being awesome even if you're not perfect :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online