Newborns

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
the boys came running over to my computer and Remy actually put his face near my speaker trying to find the babies. Goldie was also trying really hard to find the babies but since she's had babies before I kind of expected it from her. Now, please pass a message to my stud Pookie and tell him I wub him!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Ohhh! Whoa, poor guy. I wonder if his SB developed due to having his chest up all the time or if it his legs that was caused by SB... I have to go read up on Chevy...

I don't think Chevy feel's bad, or know's that he's different . he's one of the happiest little bully's I ever seen. He get's along like it's nobody's business. Thanks to Lisa and Bully's with Special Needs.
I couldn't be any happier for him. :2thumbs:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I don't think Chevy feel's bad, or know's that he's different . he's one of the happiest little bully's I ever seen. He get's along like it's nobody's business. Thanks to Lisa and Bully's with Special Needs.
I couldn't be any happier for him. :2thumbs:

Nope he never did. He is by far the spunkiest puppy I ever met!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
This video was just ONE MORE confirmation why I have not nor will ever have a bulldog litter. I couldn't let them go. Nor would anyone be good enough to take one. LOL Some folks (ME) were not born to breed things. Any things. When my daughter brought home a pregnant rat (we didn't know until they appeared one day) we had to keep one! And the vetting of the new parents for the others? Exhausting. Can you believe it? Folks were put off by my extensive and intense application process....! Hmpfph.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.