Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sorry to hear that. There is nothing worse than having a sweet baby bully die in your hands and wondering if there was something else you could do to save it. But all we can do is the best we can and the rest is up to a higher power than us. May little Pinky rest in peace.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Rest in peace, little one.

Just remember how much she was loved while she was here. Her memory will live on in her six brothers and sisters. It hurts to lose such a little baby, I know. :(

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I'm so sorry for your loss. Unfortunately just like in nature ,not every puppy will always make it. There is no one to blame for that. can't imagine your heart break. I hope you heal quickly and that the other puppies get better.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I can very much relate to your loss. We just lost our first ever, which is very painful. We are set up to handle any such events and she started to spring back which gave us false hope... It was devastating and of course now paranoia has set in. She was just so small and fragile, she tried to fight but became tired. We kept her fed and comfortable until she passed. My heart breaks for you. They steal your heart the moment they are born.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
I'm so sorry for your loss of Pinky. Just know that you've done everything you could do and hopefully the rest will get through this just fine. Good luck and hope you start getting some sleep soon.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Oh no! I am so sorry this happened. I can only imagine how you must feel. I will be thinking about you during this busy, difficult time.

OP
B

Beachsidebully

Jan 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Thanks everyone, we cremated her today and said a few words. We've had a fire going all night and tomorrow are going to put her ashes in the ocean (even though bullies can't swim I thought she would enjoy the ocean) :)

whitebronc

Jan 2, 2013
So Cal
Bulldog(s) Names
Ike
Thanks everyone, we cremated her today and said a few words. We've had a fire going all night and tomorrow are going to put her ashes in the ocean (even though bullies can't swim I thought she would enjoy the ocean) :)

Be Free and at peace little one.

Are you on the west coast?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online