wondering who he will favor possible to tell?

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
That is one of the most gorgeous bullys I've ever seen!!

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=3281]BiggieSmalls[/MENTION] I got these today which are pics of Cisco at Louie's age. Pretty much sealed the deal for me. Btw Cisco is such an awesome bully in person .Omg gorgeous and sweet as the day is long...even with our 1 year old. If all goes well he should be here in 10 to 12 days.
securedownload-5.jpg

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=3281]BiggieSmalls[/MENTION] I got these today which are pics of Cisco at Louie's age. Pretty much sealed the deal for me. Btw Cisco is such an awesome bully in person .Omg gorgeous and sweet as the day is long...even with our 1 year old. If all goes well he should be here in 10 to 12 days.
securedownload-5.jpg

They look like twins. :clap: Oh I'm so excited and happy for you! It's been a long time coming. :hug:

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
: Oh I'm so excited and happy for you! It's been a long time coming. :hug:[/QUOTE]

Yes yes it has..I cant help but worry that something will happen and foul the whole thing up so I'm not getting to excited yet but Im so ready for this to happen.

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
He is FABULOUS! Both of his parents are stunning so you can't go wrong. Can't wait to see more pics of him.

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
They look like twins. :clap: Oh I'm so excited and happy for you! It's been a long time coming. :hug:
Yes. Yes it has. I'm trying not to get excites yet. I worry that something will foul it up lol but I can't wait. I miss having a puppy.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
How exciting!! So happy for my future in-laws! So cool that Ruby and the pup will grow up together!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
How happy I am for you...sending kisses to you :kiss3:...I am an overthinker too!

You just can't go wrong w/Louie, not with that Mom & Dad, I'm seriously drooling
like a bully over here, lol I do see Mom in him (right now) but I see his Dad there
too and I'm betting as he matures, Louie looks like Dad. It's so difficult to just pick
ONE...especially for showing. You've gotten expert advice from very knowledgeable
breeders so feel great about your choice...he's bully perfection!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.