I think I someoneis trying to SCAM ME!!!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
I put an ad looking for a deaf bully pup. Most of the replies I get are from people just trying to sell a litter. I have gotten a few solid replies but one person was just looking for options and the other is how I got Mr.Beefy. Just checked my mail and I have a reply from someone saying they have two bully pups for $200..... I tink it sounds kinda FISHY!!! Who is gonna sell a puppy for $200. I will post the email addy if they reply back and its some Schmoe from Cameroon. It just kills me how people try to take advantage of someone trying to do something good:down::(

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Definately a scam, or they are not English Bulldogs. Very common, check out the SCAM alert board, and the Puppy Buying Tips. I have warned about this in both!

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Yes it just makes me so sick!!! I get my hopes up when I see a reply until i read it:*(

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yeah, they are heartbreakers. They don't even realize how heartbroken these people are when the puppy never arrives! At least you catch it before you get that far....

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Yes well i've always been told if its to good to be true... then its not. My cousin was a.scammed out of $800 for a yorkie online. I told her not to send the money gram but......she not listen to me..:whistle:

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
GRRR ..total scam they sent pictures stating it was a deaf english bullie in arkansas. Well next time they wanna scam someone they may wanna send a picture of the right breed!!! they sent me a pic of a pitbull puppy.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
GRRR ..total scam they sent pictures stating it was a deaf english bullie in arkansas. Well next time they wanna scam someone they may wanna send a picture of the right breed!!! they sent me a pic of a pitbull puppy.

Did the ad say English Bulldog? Many people out there list just Bulldog and 90% of the time it ends up being an American Bulldog or Pit. Your best bet probably will be a rescue, for many people may not work well with a deaf dog and will surrender.

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] they replied to an ad I posted for deaf or cleft english bully pup. It actually looked legit until they send the picture. It will be hard for me to adopt until I get them all fxed and Beefy may not be able to be fixed . I finally got in touch with his previous owner while i still didnt get his paperwork i talked to him about fixing Mr.Beefy and he said the reason he wasnt already fixed was a bad reaction to anesthesia.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online