Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Repo a bulldog

Quote Originally Posted by persing7579 View Post
    Ty so much. Your bullies are adorable.wish I could post a pic of mine. I'm new. I'll figure this out tho
    When replaying or posting... there is a tool bar at the top of the box you type in... the icon that is forth from the end on the right, looks like a square -- if you hover over it, 'insert image'... click this and select your photo to post
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by persing7579 View Post
    This is the first time I need to repo a dog. My contract is basically the same. I sold to a couple and they have separated and the one was forced to leave and he won't let her see the pup. He won't stay in contact. He won't respond to my emails. He has moved several times not keeping me informed. How did u get your pup back? Did u just get the cops? Did u get animal control? He will not willing give me or the other owner the pup.
    Whomever has the most paperwork regarding the pup with be the owner in the eyes of a court or judge, so find out if the other owner has country licensing or not.

Not staying in touch unfortunately isn't going to break a contract, unless you have stipulations in your contract that state how often, ect.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    dharma
    Likes (Received)

Thanks for your help regarding pictires. My phone isn't letting me do it but my Internet is slow too. I'll try on my laptop later. I do however have it stated in contract the they are to keep in touch and notify me with in 10 days if they move or change contact information. He has moved several times making it hard for me to track him. He changed his number. I Went To The Address Where They Lived when I sold the pup but they no longer lived there. I called...wrong number. I emailed and emailed no reply. They haven't neutered him. I'm afraid that he might get mad and try to sell him. I just want to get the dog back. He has failed to live up to the contract and I hear he has been abused.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Elmo
    Likes (Received)

Please get this Puppy back to you, he is being abused, I am so worried about this Baby, I Pray all goes Wonderful with this Baby. Get him back with you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads