Dog Breeder admits to killing 93 dogs!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
If you have not seen this on facebook or the news yet, it is horrible!!!!

First of all, how does this guy have 93 dogs in his possession? Plus he has more- hello, yet another puppy mill. Why was he not shut down a long time ago???!!! I wish I could shove that pipe right into his ***! :guns::guns::guns:

Posting this in the SCAM alert board, so people can watch out for this man, and yet another story to prove IF YOU ORDER A PUPPY OVER THE INTERNET you do NOT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE COMING FROM!!!! Anyone can make a website and appearance that is FALSE. Find a breeder who is local or within a days drive!

Romulus, Seneca County (WSYR-TV) - A dog breeder in the Seneca County Town of Romulus has admitted to federal inspectors that he killed more than 90 dogs through carbon monoxide poisoning. He trapped the animals in a whelping box and stuck an exhaust pipe inside.

It appears that many of the animals at the kennel had a disease called Brucella, which would render them basically useless for breading without expensive antibiotics.

According to a USDA report, David Yoder, owner of Black Diamond Acres, said he was trying to "de-populate" his kennel. The report describes Yoder's method of euthanizing the dogs in detail. "The licensee utilized a wood whelping box and fitted the opening with a metal door and a small hole that was attached to an exhaust pipe," the report reads. "The pipe was attached to a 3 horse power engine used around the farm. The engine was then turned on and a mixture of fumes from the exhaust of the vehicle with inadequate concentrations of gas was piped into the whelping box containing 5 or 6 dogs for mass euthanasia."

follow this link to read more:

http://www.9wsyr.com/mostpopular/st...o-killing-93-dogs/3n6XrP3gP0OOZr2yRdg6Bw.cspx

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Can we depopulate him with the same method? The words I want to use to describe what kinda person he is......

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
I think people like that should never be allowed to own an animal of any kind ever again! They should let animal lovers decide a punishment!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
People like that make me sick. Idk what kind of person you would have to be in order to do that to anything living.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh I am beyond words right now. Horrifying! He should be shot, in the foot then 100 times more before he is left to die. And I think that is being nice.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
That is terrible! Strange, we actually learned about brucellosis in my Animal Disease Control & Sanitation class last night. It's a terrible bacterial disease that is nearly impossible to completely cure in pups and can be transmitted to humans.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
That is terrible! Strange, we actually learned about brucellosis in my Animal Disease Control & Sanitation class last night. It's a terrible bacterial disease that is nearly impossible to completely cure in pups and can be transmitted to humans.
what causes this? I am sure if its a bacteria it has alot to do with sanitation. Why cant the laws for people crimes be the same as animals. There was alot of malice involved and premeditation. It should be premeditated murder and he should get the " gas chamber"

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
It's a bacteria that is sexually transmitted which is why it would be so prevalent in a dog breeding facility. Dogs or any animal with brucellosis should not be bred because it WILL be passed to the pups, the pregnancy of a bitch with brucellosis would be aborted or the pups will be still born (or die soon after). The antibitoics to treat are extremely expensive and brucellosis cannot be completely cured, the animal will always be a carrier. It's unspeakable to people like us but in the case of a breeder like this that is just out for money it doesn't shock me that he would euthanize these pups, he can't use any of them for breeding. Used to be a big problem in cattle in the US before the 1970's. In the 1970's the FDA stepped in and now the US has a big brucellosis task force to protect our cattle because it can greatly affect the economy. It's so regulated now that all cattle have a tattoo with the brucella vaccine number to prove they have been vaccinated. It's not really a big problem in the US now, in other countries that don't have the resources to control it is. One reason to NEVER consume unpasteurized dairy products or uncooked meat!!!!! It's actually hard for humans to get it unless you touch an infected animals placenta, semen or blood and you happen to have a cut on your hand. It's transmitted to humans like HIV would be. LOL probably more info than anyone on here ever needed on brucellosis, this stuff fascinates me though. I agree this is absolutely terrible and punishments for animal cruelty need to be much harsher. I read and actually posted an article on here months ago regarding a study that proves violence towards animals is linked to violence towards humans as well. So no matter how other people feel about animals, people that treat animals this way are very likely to do the same to other people. So that should be something EVERYONE should be concerned about.

Last edited:

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,
I see that the last post was back in 2010. Considering that the disease is very dangerous and easily transmitted in a breeding program, why is it not a more talked about issue? Since it can be detected, testing is the right and proper thing to do in a breeding program. Along with HUU testing, the more breeders will do these test, the stronger the results of diminishing the effects and passing on the issue. Having the attitude of NIMBY is irresponsible as a breeder.

In Arab horses years ago was a condition called CID. At first horse owners did not want to test because of the fear of "what if?" But as the test and process evolved, better breeding decisions were made to manage, control and start to eradicate the problem; Knowing is better than not knowing

"For the frequency of a gene in a breed to be reduced, it is not necessary to remove from breeding all individuals possessing it. Such animals need only sire or produce fewer offspring than they would have done under random mating (if their status had not been known, in other words). That is almost certainly what will happen once this gene test is in widespread operation, and the gene's frequency in the breed will gradually decrease."

Knowing is better than not knowing. I really don't expect anyone to reply and say they have the disease. This is just more about FYI.

Good Day~

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh my gosh this is so horrible. What a sick person, and I only have one word for him Monster. What kind of person could be so evil, to do this to innocent animals? I agree the laws should be much stricter for people who abuse, hurt, maim or kill animals. In a perfect world, he should be treated the same way he treated those poor dogs. Too bad he didn't catch the same virus that his dogs had, and suffered that way. I do believe in Karma, and so hopefully one day he will pay somehow.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online