Reputable breeders?

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Is there a list on the forum of reputable breeders? Or does anyone have a reccommendation for the Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana area?

We applied for the rescue programs but don't qualify bc my 3 yr old stepson is here every other weekend.

When attempting to find local breeders online all I keep finding is shipping scams. I found a whopping two breeders, both of which have holds on all of their almost eligible puppies.

Help! I fell in love with ebd's and now can't find any!

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] [MENTION=1930]RescueMe[/MENTION] [MENTION=3793]Gold bullies[/MENTION]

We do not have a list, but I tagged a few of our rescue workers that maybe be able to help you... and if anyone does have a breeder recommendation they can send it to you via private message

OP
Noyes27

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Thanks!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site, and good luck with you quest to find a bully.

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] could you PM me that same info.? I am looking into getting another puppy in the near future and have been looking into different breeder options. I am in WI so the IL, IN, WI areas would work for me too. Thank you!!! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] could you PM me that same info.? I am looking into getting another puppy in the near future and have been looking into different breeder options. I am in WI so the IL, IN, WI areas would work for me too. Thank you!!! :)

Hey there --- i did not have any info.... I stated that if anyone else had any info they could PM it, but not post it. Sorry?!

OP
Noyes27

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
I am on the tapatalk app, but when I get to the laptop I can forward you the replies I got.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
[MENTION=6215]Noyes27[/MENTION] I will forward the info I sent to you to [MENTION=3445]Meggs19[/MENTION] :)

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Thank you, [MENTION=6215]Noyes27[/MENTION], that would be great if you could forward the info. you are sent. :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Is there a list on the forum of reputable breeders? Or does anyone have a reccommendation for the Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana area?

We applied for the rescue programs but don't qualify bc my 3 yr old stepson is here every other weekend.

When attempting to find local breeders online all I keep finding is shipping scams. I found a whopping two breeders, both of which have holds on all of their almost eligible puppies.

Help! I fell in love with ebd's and now can't find any!

:hiya: and :smileywelcome: I know its difficult to find the right bullie when adopting but there are some bullies in your areas that you may be able to adopt. Have you filled out an app with Illinois English Bulldog Rescue? They have a couple bullies available that do well with children. The link below is Rebel who is 8 months old and there are others. You can use the link to contact IEBR also :)
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...nglish-bulldog-adoption-decatur-illinois.html

This is Coach from Indiana English Bulldog Rescue.
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...coach~~-english-bulldog-adoption-indiana.html
They also have bullies that do good with children :) [MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION] could give you more information.

Good Luck with everything!

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.