English or Olde English

ArielLynn

Sep 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Humphrey
I bought Humphrey from a pretty reputable breeder and saw pics of both mom, dad, and grandpa. But now that he is getting older (he is close to 4 months) he is starting to stray away from EBD. I love him of course, but I did pay for an EBD. What do you guys think? The first two pictures were taken today and the third was on the day I got him. 422821_10152108996675483_165087631_n.jpg545470_10152108070650483_1674180335_n.jpg2594h4k_20.jpg

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I honestly have never had a bully puppy but he looks bully to me. They do go thru MANY stages so it could be just transitioning. Others will have a better idea but I think he is a perfect eb. ;)

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Do you have pictures of his parents? I think he is a EB I think he is just going through his odd stage which all EB's do they look thin and not filled out then when they are about a year old they start filling out. My Lola looks thin and the face isnt filled out just like yours and she is almost 4 months also. He is small to and most oldes are taller and bigger. Ho[e this helps!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Ask this again if he gets to 95 pounds.. LOL
Bully puppies grow UP, then OUT, ,,,, repeat several times so its almost impossible to say. At this point I think you need to trust the breeder.
I do know that he is terribly CUTE!!!!!!! :luv:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I would say English bulldog. If you got him from a breeder you should have been given pics of mum and dad!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Only time will tell, but I am going to say English. They grow up first and then they start to grow out. During months 4-10 you may even think you have a boxer puppy! Just be patient and eventually you will see. The legs grow first, then the chest, and finally the head.

My boy Tidus is still filling out and he is almost 3!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
Tonka is 7 months and in the last month or so has gotten quite tall i think, especially in his back end, its pretty funny lol. Hes also just over 50lbs. My friend just got an EB/OEB mix as well. He is 12 weeks and already 35lbs and just as tall as Tonka. When I saw a pic I said I thought you got a Bulldog! That guy is HUGE! ( she failed to tell me about the OEB part lol) seriously he was 12 weeks and the vet who was a bigger guy holding him was not having the easiest of times. Tonka has always been bigger than most and if I ever had any inkling of a thought that maybe he wasnt all EB, they were dashed after seeing this dog. All dogs are different. Just wait and watch your baby grow and fill out. I am SO excited to see how BIG Tonka is going to be! ( and I am also secretly excited to get a pic of him next to another friends OEB with the same markings next to my other friends OEB/EB mix... Tonka + Max = Boomer! Lol Im a nerd I know)

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
He is a very handsome puppy! I am working with a breeder of OEBs and they are at least as expensive as EBs! What does his tail look like? If it has been docked like a "pump handle" he is an OEB. That isn't 100% because some OEBs are born with EB screw or straight tails. Whatever he is he is sure a cutie!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

Did you get AKC registration papers with your puppy?
Did you get copies of the parents pedigree's?

CraftingDreams

Dec 25, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I think she will be called Nadia G
curious, but what is the difference between OEB and EB? :(

Ok, never mind.. OEB kind of remind me of Mastiffs in structure.. just looked it up..:) I like my EB..

Last edited:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I think he's EB but I will take him in a New York minute...too stinkin' cute! :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.