a bully pup!

D

Deshawn

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a English bulldog pup. I don't have enough knowledge about it.
So, all breeders are requested to help me.
Eventhough, my wife doesn't like bullies but I'm crazy about it. I'm waiting.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
We can not recommend a breeder or sell pups on this site. If someone has pups they can private message you about their pups. If your wife does not like bullies, then I wouldn't think it would be a good idea for you to get one. It may cause tension in the family and eventually the poor bully would wind up in a rescue or worse a shelter. Just my humble opinion. Also welcome to the site and enjoy reading and learning about this wonderful breed. If you do get one please let us know and post some pics

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:hiya: There is nothing like an English Bulldog. I would make sure its something everyone is on board for b/c its a very big responsibility to own a bullie. Read through the forum and ask lots of questions which will be answered. I hope we can help with the search and maybe have your wife join us to ask questions and get to know the breed :)

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
We can help with rescue bullies as we have an area dedicated to Bullies for Adoption.

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
I have to agree with davidh, I think that if there is hesitation on her part, it might not be the best decision--Especially considering that this is a breed that needs some special care and being completely committed to the breed/dog and being able to give all your love (and get so much more in return) is really necessary for them. That said, there can be a lot of misconceptions about the breed based on their looks etc., which your wife might have. They are really such funny, sweet, loving and charming dogs. Truly unique personalities. Maybe if she browsed the site and did some research or met an English bulldog that someone else owned she would feel differently. All it takes is spending a little time with one to fall in love-in my opinion at least! :)

I would definitely do your research on the breed (this site is a good place to start) just to become familiar with the care they need, potential health issues they are prone to etc. so that you know you are choosing the right breed for you and your wife and can be fully informed. Please do share with us if you decided to get one! :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.