Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
So we had a showing today and what a show it was:whew:

These are the best bits of it....

DSC_0052.jpgDSC_0058.jpgHe had decided that there was more interesting things going on around him to stand still for anything or move properly for that matter. He did get an EXCellent and good evaluation, but got criticism for his moving and normally he moves really well. Only this time he was galloping around like a wild horse...
This is what the judge said about him.
Good substance, short body, Head of good size, strong muzzle, well carried ears, strong lower jaw, prefer more typical top line, good tail set, wide front, needs more rear angulation and could move more free, excellent temperament

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
So why would that be the last show. Sounds like a pretty good one!

OP
RiiSi

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
He really made me sweat not staying in place and never before has there been troubles with moving. Maybe it would be better that somebody else handles him...I'm sure that if he'd just behaved he would win and get the needed sertificates to become a champ. Maybe I'm just a bit disapointed on myself not beeing able to control him.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
He really made me sweat not staying in place and never before has there been troubles with moving. Maybe it would be better that somebody else handles him...I'm sure that if he'd just behaved he would win and get the needed sertificates to become a champ. Maybe I'm just a bit disapointed on myself not beeing able to control him.

I can imagine it must be frustrating for you. I have no experience with this stuff whatsoever but I say keep trying. Or like you say, maybe someone else handling would be a good change? I am sure even the best of them have "off" days.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
He looks great! Jake would be a joke. :D

Exactly. Here's what the judge would say about Bo: "Spastic. Sprays drool...ruined new shoes. Inability to focus. Humpy. Moves like a tank. Sweet temperament."

Here's what the judge would say about Bea: "Slow mover. Rolled over for belly rub during stacking exercise. Snores."

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Exactly. Here's what the judge would say about Bo: "Spastic. Sprays drool...ruined new shoes. Inability to focus. Humpy. Moves like a tank. Sweet temperament."

Here's what the judge would say about Bea: "Slow mover. Rolled over for belly rub during stacking exercise. Snores."

Here's Jake's review: "Crazed. Ate Judge's clipboard. Moves like a shark."

That's funny ... there would be no review for Linus ... the Judge would still be running in the opposite direction ... :blink:

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Apple, Grudge, Chisel and Rukus
From what the judge said sounds like you need to get him into a few handling classes because she liked him alot.....Go for it and don't give up!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.