RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
So we have signed in to compete in two more shows this summer. The 25.8. Finnish Bulldog Clubs annual show and another the next weekend. So we need to train and train hard. Usko is still a bit wild...This is us training in the park today... DSC_0141.jpgI think he looks quite good in this pic, not leaning...
DSC_0236.jpgbut ofcourse this is what happened after...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Have I ever told you that I am Uskos #1 fan? Especially now after seeing that second picture!! :luv:

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

How long have you been training him? Do you train under the guidance of a professional (not saying that you don't know what to do)?

Someone else watching can SEE the things you might not be able to see on the lead?

G'Day~

OP
RiiSi

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
We've taken classes, but they are not breed specific. I've got some good advice from few more experienced show people and I know what we have to train. He (and I) is doing better every time. We don't really have professionals in this country and if there is some they're not for the bulldog breed.
My hubby, who is also not experienced in this, is usually with me when we're training outside. Taking pics and trying to tell me where to he is leaning at what time...he tends to lean towards me, but if I start messing with him too much in the ring he gets even more wild and doesn't stay still, so we just have keep at it.

Most Reactions