This is a bit of a scam if you ask me!

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
If you go to google or any search engine, and type in "english bulldog puppies for sale (your state)" you will find the same exact website claims to have puppies in your state, but you really have NO IDEA where they are actually at! This is kinda manipulating the buyer in my eyes. When I saw this website under "Arizona" I had always assumed the puppies were here, IN ARIZONA! Imagine my surprise when I came across the same site, but with a different state! :mad:

Here is an example of what I am talking about, first I see it under ARIZONA:

http://www.arizonabulldogbreeders.com/az-puppies-for-sale/

OHIO:

http://www.ohiobulldogbreeders.com/oh-puppies-for-sale/

OREGON:

http://www.oregonbulldogbreeders.com/oh-puppies-for-sale/

NEW YORK:

http://www.newyorkbulldogbreeders.com/oh-puppies-for-sale/

It just goes on and on. In my eyes, this is a scam! What do you think?!!! :eek:

Attachments

• 11 telly03.jpg
    11 telly03.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 133
  • 28 tricia.jpg
    28 tricia.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 137

nlgraham

Feb 27, 2010
Silverdale,Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Pac-Stun
i think it is too. cuz i have never seen to breeders web sites alike. they might have similar things but never the same. I think they are scams

nlgraham

Feb 27, 2010
Silverdale,Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Pac-Stun
To add a little info on this. there is on for washington too

http://www.washingtonbulldogbreeders.com/wa-puppies-for-sale/

I just sawll a puppy from there. She is soooooooo cute!! This couple in my Apartment got one. The little girl looks good, has all her shots and he AKC papers look real. just like the one i have for my male. I still don't think i would trust this site. but this puppy looks health. I think she might have a small case of worms, cuz she has a pot belly. but that is normal for most puppies.But their vet said she is in perfect health. So, i don't know how much of a scam it would be. but i still wouldn't trust it. I didn't say anything to them what i thought from where they bought her from. but, just to add some info, that there are puppies, but still watch it.

Attachments

• photo (12).jpg
    photo (12).jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 127
OP
Bulldogg

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
I am sure the puppies they sell CAN be good healthy dogs, but they still misrepresent themselves as being a broker for your state.

I also think they could be getting these puppies from puppy mills too!

Was the lady who bought the dog able to deal with the breeder directly? Was the dog shipped to her? I really wish people would buy from their local breeders instead!

ohiostatebulldogs

Jul 23, 2010
Wooster Ohio , USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Shug Knight of OSB , Santini of OSB, and Mercedes of OSB
Many people keyword their sites with all the States Abbriveations so that they come up more if you are looking for a local breeder!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
The last sentence in the 2nd para explains... All of the puppies listed on this website are from our nationwide network of breeders and may not necessarily be located in Washington. Shipping is available.

It is misleading, but they do state that they are nationwide and puppies may not be in the listed state.

So you would be dealing with an unknown broker, not the actual breeder I'm assuming. You would have no history with the kennel, breeding or this broker, so no way of knowing if he will grab the stash and run. A mistake I'm all too familiar with. But for people new to the breed and unaware of the scams out there, this would appear to be an attractive means to get a Bully. The pics of the babies kinda grabs you.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The last sentence in the 2nd para explains... All of the puppies listed on this website are from our nationwide network of breeders and may not necessarily be located in Washington. Shipping is available.

It is misleading, but they do state that they are nationwide and puppies may not be in the listed state.

So you would be dealing with an unknown broker, not the actual breeder I'm assuming. You would have no history with the kennel, breeding or this broker, so no way of knowing if he will grab the stash and run. A mistake I'm all too familiar with. But for people new to the breed and unaware of the scams out there, this would appear to be an attractive means to get a Bully. The pics of the babies kinda grabs you.

This is actually kinda funny, because it never used to say that. There was absolutely NOTHING mentioned about where the puppies came from.

It used to state something along the lines of this: Find qualitly healthy bulldogs in __(enter state here)__. We search for only the best breeders in __(enter state here)__ .

Well, at least they are being honest now about the fact that they are a broker, and probably for many byb and puppy mills. *sigh*

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.