Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
DSC_0004.jpg
So tomorrow we are going to attend another show. The judge is toughest ever. I've seen her verdicts and grades and I'm afraid she is going to bash Usko. If I'd known how this judge is I wouldn't of signed up for the show. But wish us luck for tomorrow. Here's us in last minute rehearsal with our new prop. At least he smells good, I washed him with ice cream scented shampoo:D.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Best of luck to you Usko! Tell mommy not to let the judge rattle her nerves!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Best of luck.... positive thoughts and fingers crossed

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Do it for the fun of it - Enjoy yourself don't let the judges get to you and throw you off your game. Wishing you the best of luck!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Stay calm...it's just a judge like any judge. Their opinions are subjective. Show off and exude calm and Usko will too!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
LariP is right. Channel your calm assertive self and Usko will follow, just like any dedicated pack member following their beloved leader!

GO FORTH AND KICK BUTT UKSO!!!! We are rooting for you here in Mukilteo, Washington!

OP
RiiSi

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Up date on the show....Usko did great! He wasn't as wiggly as usual, maybe cause of the dreadful rain...it was supposed to be sunny and warm. We had a cooling mat and a fan with us and it was raining the whole time! The out come of the show wasn't so good. The judge criticized Usko on things that were his good qualities last weekend! We placed second in our age group, cause there were two dogs...And one thing that we got criticized for was that Usko still needs to develop(???) Well of course he needs to develop, he is only 20 months old! Since when it is a fault to look young when your young???

Anyways Usko is doing better every time and i'm so proud of him:heart: It doesn't matter what the judge says I think my Usko is the best dog in the show every time!

Cause it was raining we didn't have our camera, but here's a few pics taken by a "rival"...

292320_3201723216568_849203184_n.jpg488127_3201721256519_439924034_n.jpg540799_3201722696555_1279288572_n.jpg

I really shouldn't wear skirts with those white legs, sorry.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Isn't that why you were sorted by age group? Lol well you both look fabulous! Tan legs are overrated :). Great job Usko!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.