Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you blacken the nose?

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Miina and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Do you blacken the nose?

When other people blacken their dogs nose I just noticed that in our last show Usko had white zink paste on his nose

New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    I think she will be called Nadia G
    Likes (Received)

I thought I saw that if the nose is liver colored (or not black) it was just a deduction in points.. I mean, I guess if it was enough points it would disqualify.. I started printing out the whole site and making it into a manual that I can go through, mark and study.. ran out of ink.. LOL... my husband thinks Im nuts.. and honestly, not sure if I can even show my little girl once I get her and train her.. .either way, shes my baby.. but I do like to know..

Ironton OH
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Spielman is out. He has a pink nostril. I wish his nose were all black but he has some pink on his. Not that he was ever going to see the inside of a ring. Now I have to decide if I tell him or not. LOL. My wife has already told him he is fat so I might as well tell him his nose isn't show quality.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads