Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Pregnant english bulldog.....................

Default Pregnant english bulldog.....................

we recently adopted a pregnant all white akc english bulldog, we didnt know she was pregnant and all of the responsibilities to go along with her! I am not prepared financially. we have been looking for a vet that could do Pymt plans, or be reasonably priced. many about $1000 and up and then if i need to take her in the middle of the night or a weekend, more money!!! We do not have the money for that right now so i am trying to figure out away to have some backup cash just incase. my husband has offered to paint/remodel someones home/office in return for assistance in paying for our girl to have a scheduled c-section. I am trying to keep my expenses down, i have had a few people ask me if they could help with expnses in return for a puppy. i dont know how many puppies are going to born, so i dont want to obligate the puppies before i even know what I am in store for. If anyone knows of a cheap/reasonable or a vet that does pymt plans. PLEASE let us know!! After the pups are born I will let everyone that is interested know about the puppies!
    Last edited by famofbullies; 03-07-2010 at 08:41 PM.

Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Where do you live?

Hi there, If you are the person who lives in Virginia, please contact me. I know of a really good Vet with reasonable prices. I have used him for C-sections myself. I am Ellen from sandylanebulldogs.com I look forward to hearing from you.

Remove Ads