Lady 45 day update...

ThundrinHerd

Apr 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ladybug
Took Lady to the vet today for her 45 day checkup since the insemination. She has gained 5 pounds since the AI and has gotten alot rounder and her belly has gotten lower. Dr. Drake tried to feel for pups but said its a little too early, and Lady gets really excited at the vet an doesn't sit still. Just wiggles and kicks her legs back like a bull and dances a bit. Going back in 10 days to do an X-ray and see her progression.
Leaving the vet, someone thought she could ride on the console.....she was mad when I made her get in the back seat.
33f2200c.jpg

OP
T

ThundrinHerd

Apr 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ladybug
Thank you! So far she's doing just great, not as energetic as she is outside of pregnancy but still very active. Almost did a backflip when I brought out the leash for the ride to the vet today, made me nervous! Only change she's had is she's starting to shed her belly hair a bit and her tear stains have gotten darker. Other than that so far so good!

OP
T

ThundrinHerd

Apr 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ladybug
There's a small console in the backseat of my truck an if I don't have it folded up she does her best to try an sit on it but her butt's too big.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.