Bulldogs from BulldogRavine imported from Russia

LucysMom

Community Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy(RIP) and Gizmo
We were given the gift of a LIFETIME when a co worker offered us her 2 year old bully almost 6 years ago. Lucy wanted to be alpha in a house with an alpha dog. They struggled through 2 years, but loved Lucy and had invested $1,500 in purchasing her and another $2000 on shoulder surgery when one of her children accidentally fell on Lucy as a pup. We jumped at the offer and our love affair began. My co worker purchased her from a "breeder" in Pennsylvania, or so she thought. Lucy had a tattoo on her side and as we found out later, was actually imported from a puppy mill in Russia. We were very lucky, in that our girl was extremely healthy until December and was finally diagnosed with cancer in April and was sadly euthanized to end her suffering. But these breeders in Pennsylvania have been shut down for now and fined. So, despite a shiny kennel in beautiful Pennsylvania, and all the glorious stories, many dogs still started out life in other countries and in puppy mills.

http://www.thewrongpuppy.org/akc_suspensions.htm

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
thanks for the information..... so sad and infuriating that people get away with treating the animals so poorly

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So sad the way people mistreat this beautiful babies.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Horrible! Horrible people! I dont understand how people can be so heartless!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.