Introducing myself

ThundrinHerd

Apr 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ladybug
Hello, my name is Andrew and I just came across this wonderful forum and wanted to say hi. I'm from Wichita, KS. Married with 3 kids(11,8,5) and have a 3 year old EB named Ladybug along with a chihuahua named Indy that we rescued from being abandoned in southwest KS about 6 months ago. I just recently bred Lady for the first time on March 8th/9th. She's doing great and our family is looking forward to the upcoming months. Just wanted to say hi, and show off my pretty girl. Hope everyone has a Happy Easter! Hopefully I can reach the 3 post minimum soon so I can post pics of my pretty girl haha.

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
welcome to EBN. we love pictures here. looking forward to seeing ladybug and her puppies and Indy too

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN.... I look forward to seeing pix of your Lady.

OP
T

ThundrinHerd

Apr 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ladybug
Thank you [MENTION=3872]Watson[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] for the welcome! Davidh, thank you for the article. Was very informative! So far everything is going great. We did 2 AI's, one on March 8 an on the 9th. May go in this week for a sonogram but also have thought to wait it out to see if the breeding took. I have a great support system: Along with everyone here I have a great vet who I found thru the BCA, an the owner of the stud is easy to contact an very helpful as well. I bred her with Mars Hill Exhuberent Zeke.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: just so you know...the post minimum isn't a requirement in the video and picture forums once you have introduced yourself. It's just to deter spammers who come here only to post their links. You can share your pictures right away!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello, my name is Andrew and I just came across this wonderful forum and wanted to say hi. I'm from Wichita, KS. Married with 3 kids(11,8,5) and have a 3 year old EB named Ladybug along with a chihuahua named Indy that we rescued from being abandoned in southwest KS about 6 months ago. I just recently bred Lady for the first time on March 8th/9th. She's doing great and our family is looking forward to the upcoming months. Just wanted to say hi, and show off my pretty girl. Hope everyone has a Happy Easter! Hopefully I can reach the 3 post minimum soon so I can post pics of my pretty girl haha.

Hello and welcome to the site! best of luck with the breeding and I love her name!

rainyruth

Feb 8, 2012
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Nigel and Talulah
Welcome Andrew,Ladybug and Indy! I am your neighbor to the north, around the North Platte,Ne. area =)

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Hi and welcome! I love the name Ladybug! Can't wait to see some pictures of her! Best of luck with breeding!!!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Hello Andrew, Can't wait to see Ladybug and Indy. When you get a chance put some pictures of both or else you might get the Picture Police harassin ya. It's BabyGirls turn this week and she won't take no for an answer. We like any kind of pics even blurry ones and thanks for joining. With a name like Ladybug:luv: I guess I'd be tempted to dress her up on Halloween like one.

e309d84c.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
:welcome: So glad you found us!!! Can't wait to see those pics!!

Sybil76

Community Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Kansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess & Rocky

Welcome and glad to have another Kansas folk on here. I'm Sylvia and I have a 5 1/2 month old EB named Tess. We are from Topeka Kansas!! You will love this site. 😊

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
T

ThundrinHerd

Apr 7, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Ladybug
Thank you all very much for the warm welcome. Can't wait to keep everyone posted on her progress. Today it was a nice 73 degrees so we kept the backdoor open all afternoon and she laid on the deck relaxing in my patio chair. She's a move your feet lose your seat kind of dog. Anytime we have friends over we have to warn them if they get up they may as well find a new spot to sit haha!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:hiya: so late in welcoming you and Ladybug! What a huge responsibility you've taken on! But you sound educated and prepared. Can't wait to see pics!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.