Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Sylvia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tess & Rocky
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ThundrinHerd View Post
    Hello, my name is Andrew and I just came across this wonderful forum and wanted to say hi. I'm from Wichita, KS. Married with 3 kids(11,8,5) and have a 3 year old EB named Ladybug along with a chihuahua named Indy that we rescued from being abandoned in southwest KS about 6 months ago. I just recently bred Lady for the first time on March 8th/9th. She's doing great and our family is looking forward to the upcoming months. Just wanted to say hi, and show off my pretty girl. Hope everyone has a Happy Easter! Hopefully I can reach the 3 post minimum soon so I can post pics of my pretty girl haha.
    Welcome and glad to have another Kansas folk on here. I'm Sylvia and I have a 5 1/2 month old EB named Tess. We are from Topeka Kansas!! You will love this site. 😊

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bulldog(s) Names
    Ladybug
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Introducing myself

Thank you all very much for the warm welcome. Can't wait to keep everyone posted on her progress. Today it was a nice 73 degrees so we kept the backdoor open all afternoon and she laid on the deck relaxing in my patio chair. She's a move your feet lose your seat kind of dog. Anytime we have friends over we have to warn them if they get up they may as well find a new spot to sit haha!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

so late in welcoming you and Ladybug! What a huge responsibility you've taken on! But you sound educated and prepared. Can't wait to see pics!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Ladybug
    Likes (Received)

A few quick photos of Ladybug:

Lady an my youngest son Ethan:

Helping me grill on Easter:

A few days after we rescued Indy the chihuahua, he learned how cuddly bullies are....I had to go check an make sure he was still breathing! Lol.

You gonna drop any of that food?

It's raining, I don't care how bad I have to pee, I'm not going out!!!

BullyWood Movie Star Fontanafox's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Wilson & BabyGirl
    Likes (Received)

OMG! I love your captions! That's so cute the chihuahua in a death grip. I'm assuming he survived the cuddling. My BabyGirl doesn't like to get wet either. If one raindrop touches her nose...she puts it in reverse and pees in her brothers room. Ladybug and Ethan are adorable! Thanks for sharing!
    Wilson & BabyGirl

Bulldog(s) Names
    Ladybug
    Likes (Received)

Lady's 5 weeks today since the first AI. She's put on about 5 or 6 pounds since then, an I have noticed a little sagging of her nipple area but no real enlargement or swelling yet. They have darkened quite a bit. Going to call the vet in the AM an hopefully go in tomorrow for an ultrasound or a blood test to see if she is pregnant....

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

OMG .... the chihuahua in a death grip pic was the funniest thing ever!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads