bottle feeding 2 week old puppies.....

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Glad things are better and we wanna see those cute lil babies. We're not picky, really!

75d2e1ba.jpg

Bulldoggie371

Mar 11, 2012
Willis, MI
Bulldog(s) Names
Ciara, Boz, Echo & Aries
Having puppies is a scary process. I've had two litters and all I can say is if they are gaining weight you are doing well.
Your mama instinct will kick in when/if something is wrong and you will know it:hug:. Keep up the good work. It is so worth it.

Gold bullies

Nov 27, 2011
Dayton Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Bonez, Bitzie, Brook and Bumble....not forgetting our ff Mr Burger
OMG how cute...... good luck with the feeding sounds like you are doing a great job....... oh mummy is doing well x x x x

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Awww they are precious! Are you feeding them upside down? If so and it is working for you that is great, when I supplemented, I had them in nursing position just like they were feeding off mama.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
How adorable are those last two pics!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Awww they are precious! Are you feeding them upside down? If so and it is working for you that is great, when I supplemented, I had them in nursing position just like they were feeding off mama.

That makes more sense to me too.

What a project to have! When I got my first Bullie, Dream Dog, Mabeline Fabulash, I had fantasies of a litter of pups - and keeping one. Mable was my soul dog. Well, it never happened. Upon research I quickly realized, EB Husbandry is NOT for the faint of heart. Best left to the folks who know what they're doing.

OP
M

mom of 5

Jul 26, 2011
Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Gucci & Louie
I feed them on their belly's. It was the way I was holding the camera while they were eating. It does look like they are on their back, but they're not.=) They are doing GREAT! They are 3 weeks 2 days now. When should I start feeding them gruel? And how often should I space the feedings apart? Should I still use a heating pad as well? When can I quit making them urinate and defecate? I know, lots of questions.....=/ I just want what is BEST for these girls!!;)

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
[MENTION=2876]mom of 5[/MENTION] Hi e haven't been introduced. I'm Jen and I have a question . These puppies are getting old quick....why aren't there anymore pics????? :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online