X-ray

Weberbulldogs

Jun 24, 2010
North Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Halo & her Baby Moose & 2 Frenchies Herschel and Margo
Halo had her x-ray done yesterday to count pups and to make sure the pregnancy was progressing.

Well good news everything seems so good so far 3rd time (and surgical implant) is the charm!

From the x-ray we could only for sure see one pup and what looked to be another faint skull just behind #1 but could had just been intestines, this is on day 50 I took a pic of the x-ray which is hard to see but thought I would share anyway as we are super excited just to have a baby in there :D

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/1456/puppyxray.jpg

Scroll down for newest updates!

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
How exciting for you! Although I have to admit the xray is even harder to see than the 2 legged babies sonograms. hehe.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
How exciting! Do you You show Halo? I don't know anything about pregnancies, how much longer?

OP
Weberbulldogs

Weberbulldogs

Jun 24, 2010
North Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
We do not show Halo, But we do hope to keep a/the pup and show him/her the sire is a beautiful AKC champion so we are super excited about this pup.

We haven't scheduled the c-section yet but go back this friday to check things out and make plans with the vet, so maybe a week and a half or so until we meet the baby =)

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Is there a reason they x-ray vs Sonogram? Just curious. This is all new to me. I have never bred any of my animals.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
We do not show Halo, But we do hope to keep a/the pup and show him/her the sire is a beautiful AKC champion so we are super excited about this pup.

We haven't scheduled the c-section yet but go back this friday to check things out and make plans with the vet, so maybe a week and a half or so until we meet the baby =)

don't let them wait too long! Hope that baby is healthy and strong. Congrats! (I love the name Halo)

OP
Weberbulldogs

Weberbulldogs

Jun 24, 2010
North Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
X-ray I think it only slightly better at this stage to determine the number of pups. I think when we go back friday we will ultrasound to be sure everything looks good.

We only hope everyone comes out great! We are keeping a close eye on Halo and will start taking daily temps tuesday :)

Oh and Thanks my brother named her after a video game :rolleyes: but its fitting as I call her my baby angel face, lol

OP
Weberbulldogs

Weberbulldogs

Jun 24, 2010
North Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok I have to update! The x-ray picture was taken 8-27 day before the c-section

:heart::heart: Baby pictures :D We are super excited to announce that Halo had 2 beautiful boys via c-section 8-28-10!!! At this point neither are available for sale but I just had to share! <o

puppies8-27arrows.jpg

Rhinoandmoosenewborn8-28-10.jpg

Rhinoandmoose8-28-10.jpg

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
They are so sweet, congrats!!! I can't wait to watch them grow, please keep posting new photos. Now what other games does your brother play? I am curious to hear the new names. My son is a gamer and his dog is Xero is named from World of Warcraft.

OP
Weberbulldogs

Weberbulldogs

Jun 24, 2010
North Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
They are so sweet, congrats!!! I can't wait to watch them grow, please keep posting new photos. Now what other games does your brother play? I am curious to hear the new names. My son is a gamer and his dog is Xero is named from World of Warcraft.

My brother and husband for that matter play a lot of Call of Duty its a 1st person shooter game :rolleyes: when will they ever grow up lol

I made an album on my profile for the new babies "Rhino & Moose" I named them :D the pictures are not the best just quick pics I captured on my cell phone

I will try to update pictures weekly :heart:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh they are just so adorable!!!!!! :heart:

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Keep those pics coming!

OP
Weberbulldogs

Weberbulldogs

Jun 24, 2010
North Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
I just wanted to update, Its been a rough few days. Baby Rhino passed away yesterday. He had a high grade heart murmur and wasn't strong enough to over come it we tried our best.

The other pup Moose seems to be doing very good :heart:
We started bottle feeding him to be sure he is getting enough milk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.