Huge UPDATE on Brook Roque.....finally

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
SWEET... keep us posted on the ba$tard

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Sometimes it takes a long time to bring them down, but so worth the wait!

L

Lucy-licious

Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that this jerk gets the book thrown at him.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He needs to be put in prison, but unfortunately, he will not get what he should, and he can change his business name and keep right on selling sick pups.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
David is right and I hate that. I'm delighted this scum is on the TV though. What a POS. As long as people buy from him, he'll keep doing what he's doing.......

MikeyBoi

Jun 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Aye-Ma like Hey Ma
Thats sad to even hear that people would do stuff like this...btw Sophie the first couple bullie look js likw AyeMa ahd also make the same face
And when they said they notice.that she hav hips dipslaysia...is there any way i can tell witout the vet?
She dont show any discomfort or anything but when i talk her for a walk she kinda walk forward slanted if that make sense
/
/
/
/
/knda like that^ ,she walk straight but its kinda like she walk slantedly forward?lol

I

ImAGuinneyPig

[MENTION=2667]MikeyBoi[/MENTION] - To diagnose hip dysplasia, they vet will have to do specific hip x-rays to diagnose or rule out. We had Guinness' done even though we didn't suspect it because we wanted to know either way. Now we have started preventative measures as she was diagnosed with mild-moderate.

If she has signs, I would make an appointment with your vet to have the x-rays done.

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
What a ******* ***hole! People like this make me so angry!!! It's so unfair to the buyers and the puppies. People need to stop buying his bulldogs! I hope he gets what he deserves!!!:cursing::shout::shout:

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Have you called the news station to add to their story about Bella? I mean, jeez...that guy is a total scum bag and the sooner they shut him down the better.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.