BullAcre/Ourstyle

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I probably do not need to post a warning about Bullacre and Ourstyle, owned by Marius Ackerman and Wendy Ackerman, since it looks like their bulldog business is already in big trouble, but just in case they try to get back into business someday, I would like to do my part to warn others.

I paid in full for a puppy, to include shipping, and these breeders failed to ship the puppy or provide a refund.

It appears that I am one of many that has been stung by these criminals... here are a couple of the numerous stories that are now out about these dark souled dream stealers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2txfESWK5dk

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-deliver-puppies/story-e6freoof-1225903940287

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Dark souled dream stealers is well put Telly!!!

I feel terrible for you. Well, they will get their own someday. KARMA. Looks like they are getting a taste of it right now..... >.<

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Dark souled dream stealers is well put Telly!!!

I feel terrible for you. Well, they will get their own someday. KARMA. Looks like they are getting a taste of it right now..... >.<
There is someone else watching over and they will have to answer to them. KARMA is my thought exactly.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=907]ohiostatebulldogs[/MENTION] You can link to ours if you want! Or to your message board?

Last edited:

bulloved

Aug 18, 2010
Queensland Australia
Hi Telly this man is a real problem in oz, we have tryed to shut him down several times, the problem now is he has placed all the dogs in his wifes name so if there is no complaints against her he can continue to rip people off, and he will. He also has a kennel manager that has a dog prefix, so although we have shut down the bullacre/ ourstyle kennels advertising, his kennel manager is still passing puppy buyers onto him.
We need the help of all bulldoggers to stop this grub, he has been living the high life on bulldog puppy buyers money.

Last edited:

chilli bulldog

Aug 18, 2010
it would be good if dogzonline and all the canine clubs in the different states published it on ther websites 2.... i hope shannon gets deregisterd also!! she was his "right hand man" she would of seen what he was doing, i hope no one recommends 2 get a dog thru her either. i cant believe all the ppl he riped off and then to read he only had 2 puppies on his property were all those litters made up??

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Who is Shannon? The woman he put all the pups name under?

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Shannon Bailey is the "General Manager" of Marius and Wendy's kennel. She also has her own bulldog kennel "Ishabull"

I would not immediately tag Shannon as a scammer as well, that would be an unfair assumption due to association, but it is knowledge that should be carried in your back pocket.

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Such a sad and disturbing thing that we have to worry about this stuff. Poor telly03 and everyone else who has been scammed out of hard earned money and heartache as well for not getting their beloved pup. :( At least posting it here will help someone else maybe when they are searching for breeders.

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
A new article came out today: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/breeder-rips-off-puppy-buyers/story-e6frf7kx-1225907453477

It sounds like karma may already be biting him on the bum with an eviction notice... but they are now saying he robbed up to 30 people?... according to my calculations, that's a lot more karma bites to be dealt. Oh, and messing with kids? I believe that doubles the points.

I sure would like to get the whole story though... this just doesn't add up. Where are all the dogs? Why couldn't he pay his rent? I mean we all sent him plenty of money. Is he gambling or doing drugs? Why would he put so much into a business... building a kennel, buying high priced dogs from England, get registered, and then pull such a dumb stunt like this that has no other possible ending but to shut you down... it doesn't make any sense.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.