Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
This is just ridiculous!! People can be so cruel and heartless.

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Good Day,
I have a contact that send me this information. I know this person who sent this to me so I trust where it came from. Just passing it on.
"ATTENTION !!
His website www.exoticfrencies.com email /"Exotic Frenchies <[email protected]>,
International swindler !! He cheated many breeders! Bought it from breeders kids , did not pay ! Shows false papers ( bank papers ), money never arrives , for breeders' bank account. French bulldog kids sold it , never paid a tax !!! A forest cheated a breeder in Hungary , owes many thousand dollarral.
--
SWINDLER !!! www.exoticfrencies.com
Name DEE."

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
To update this trial.... Marius Ackerman's Attorney was able to postpone the committal trial in April till August. Well it is now August and the trial has started, but this time Marius does not have an Attorney and is representing himself. I did not receive a summons for this trial so I did not attend, but I am receiving updates.
Day one started with Marius asking that this case be dismissed, and he was denied. The next few days will involve the Prosecuter providing evidence and witnesses. From what I understand, the Judge will determine from this if the case moves on to the next stage where he is actually tried, but this would involve scheduling another court date.

So in the meantime, Marius remains free, but at least he is shut down. He has a court order not to sell dogs, but has been able to skirt the order by selling semen through his Lawyer. But now that he no longer has a Lawyer, he has turned off his websites... so goal 1 (shut him down) has been met.

Witnesses to tell of alleged bulldog fraud Crime and Court News | goldcoast.com.au | Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.