Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow, glad to see police are stepping in on this!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yay ... at last they've done something about him!!

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Marius Ackerman was court ordered to cease selling dogs and semen, and his 2nd company under his wife's name, Ourstyle, was also de-registered from the QCCC. He doesn't give up though as his Kennel Manager, Shannon Baily, recently re-registered with the QCCC, and also changed her "Ishabull" website which is now populated with Marius's dogs, and the semen he was trying to sell earlier on his site.

It's your call as to the risk your taking with Ishabull, but I do believe that dealing with Shannon would be just an extension of Marius, a known conman currently in court facing 29 counts of bulldog related fraud.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you for keeping this topic updated. It is heavily searched (as you can see by the SEO Blog below). So basically- he has just transferred his dogs and semen to Ishabull? Is that correct? And now they are all QCCC registered dogs? What a slippery slug this guy is.....

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I don't know what he officially did with his dogs, but the Ishabull site is an indication that Marius is using, or may be planning to use, her to continue doing business.

Marius had his first day in court, but the case got pushed back till April. He was ordered to cease selling Bulldogs and semen, and 11 additional fraud charges were tacked on, so the heat is still on.

I will be able to make a phone statement for the court, but would really like to make an April Aussie vacation... not sure if I could pull that off... we'll see.

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
The word is that Marius was arrested again, this time on fraud charges for selling a leased vehicle. Bail was set at $50k, but so far he hasn't been able to come with it.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
It couldn't happen to a nicer guy! :up:

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I kinda understand the logic from his point of view... he's already looking at 29 fraud charges, so what is the big deal of adding just one more?

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
ugh hes one of those guys that we deal w all the time at work not jsut w breeding but w everyday life. they know the loop holes and dont think they'll ever get caught doin wrong but one day they'll screw up and the authorities will be able to knock their dead beat butts down and make them pay!!!!

another example of loop holes......
a few years back in my hometown a man that was a MHMR "mental health mental redardation" patient had several dogs at his residence..well he had a fire pit in his front yard and well he put the dogs in the pit covered them in gas and lit the pit w the dogs in it. He litterally did that to the dogs, knowing exactlly what he was doing, and knew that the officers couldnt touch him because he was a mhmr patient they say he just laughed at the officers cause they couldnt do anything to him...the fd went out and put the fire out but wasnt able to save any they were suffering so bad. everytime i think about that it makes me angry and i wont tell you the rest of what i think but im sure yall have a guess...

im so happy to hear that 29 charges are filed, lets just hope that ALL 29 charges hold up in court and he is convicted of every single charge!!!!!!

Last edited:
OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I will be going to Australia next week, but unfortunately will not be able to make the trial. They have my written statement though, so I'm hoping that will contribute to more jail time. I'll post the trial results as I learn of them.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.