Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BullAcre/Ourstyle

Real Name
    Jenn
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: BullAcre/Ourstyle

YAY!! Hope he sits there for quite some time.

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

It couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Moses
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I kinda understand the logic from his point of view... he's already looking at 29 fraud charges, so what is the big deal of adding just one more?

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    lex 19 months
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

ugh hes one of those guys that we deal w all the time at work not jsut w breeding but w everyday life. they know the loop holes and dont think they'll ever get caught doin wrong but one day they'll screw up and the authorities will be able to knock their dead beat butts down and make them pay!!!!

another example of loop holes......
    a few years back in my hometown a man that was a MHMR "mental health mental redardation" patient had several dogs at his residence..well he had a fire pit in his front yard and well he put the dogs in the pit covered them in gas and lit the pit w the dogs in it. He litterally did that to the dogs, knowing exactlly what he was doing, and knew that the officers couldnt touch him because he was a mhmr patient they say he just laughed at the officers cause they couldnt do anything to him...the fd went out and put the fire out but wasnt able to save any they were suffering so bad. everytime i think about that it makes me angry and i wont tell you the rest of what i think but im sure yall have a guess...

im so happy to hear that 29 charges are filed, lets just hope that ALL 29 charges hold up in court and he is convicted of every single charge!!!!!!
    Last edited by lexterwayne; 10-13-2010 at 07:29 PM.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Moses
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I will be going to Australia next week, but unfortunately will not be able to make the trial. They have my written statement though, so I'm hoping that will contribute to more jail time. I'll post the trial results as I learn of them.

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

I hope is pays his dues.....

Always with me

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

This is just ridiculous!! People can be so cruel and heartless.

Feed Store Operator
    Bulldog(s) Names
    By many names depending on the situation?
    Likes (Received)

Good Day,
    I have a contact that send me this information. I know this person who sent this to me so I trust where it came from. Just passing it on.
    "ATTENTION !!
    His website www.exoticfrencies.com email /"Exotic Frenchies <exoticfrenchies@yahoo.com>,
    International swindler !! He cheated many breeders! Bought it from breeders kids , did not pay ! Shows false papers ( bank papers ), money never arrives , for breeders' bank account. French bulldog kids sold it , never paid a tax !!! A forest cheated a breeder in Hungary , owes many thousand dollarral.
    --
    SWINDLER !!! www.exoticfrencies.com
    Name DEE."
    B&B~ABEBD

"Opinions are FREE, Suggestions are TRUSTED, Advice is RESPECTED" bwl @2013

Bulldog(s) Names
    Moses
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

To update this trial.... Marius Ackerman's Attorney was able to postpone the committal trial in April till August. Well it is now August and the trial has started, but this time Marius does not have an Attorney and is representing himself. I did not receive a summons for this trial so I did not attend, but I am receiving updates.
    Day one started with Marius asking that this case be dismissed, and he was denied. The next few days will involve the Prosecuter providing evidence and witnesses. From what I understand, the Judge will determine from this if the case moves on to the next stage where he is actually tried, but this would involve scheduling another court date.

So in the meantime, Marius remains free, but at least he is shut down. He has a court order not to sell dogs, but has been able to skirt the order by selling semen through his Lawyer. But now that he no longer has a Lawyer, he has turned off his websites... so goal 1 (shut him down) has been met.

Witnesses to tell of alleged bulldog fraud Crime and Court News | goldcoast.com.au | Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads