Pebble is now starting to look very uncomfortable

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Apple, Grudge, Chisel and Rukus
Pebble at 7 weeks....Thanks for letting me share!
pebble 002.jpg

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Sweet Pebbles. I'm such a worry wort. Give her some pettins for me. I can't get over that their :hmm: ...udders get so huge. I've never had a pregnant dog. Keep us posted on her progress cuz you know how we love dem puppies! :jumping: But my first concern is for DaMama. Thanks for sharing.

OP
roanne9145

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
I hate the last 2 weeks...They are so uncomfortable. Now I'm wondering in my head whether I should start sleeping downstairs with her. She is such a hog in the bed so I get no sleep at all. )-; Hmmmm maybe I'll have one more good nights sleep upstairs in my great big bed instead of sharing a twin bed with her. Here she is so nice and comfortable so I guess she will be ok. Night all!
Out like a light! 001.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Good luck ....

OP
roanne9145

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
She goes next Friday for a morning progesterone and if she is ready we will do the c-section then but if not we will do it in the morning.
Roanne

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
I got Pepper one of those long bed pillows you can get at Target or Walmart. She sprawled out on it and really enjoyed it as she could take some of the weight off so to say. Also some nice rubs downs along the spine strating from the neck and working to the hips help.Spread out your fingers as you go and use your thumbs along her spine. If one of the pups seems to have settles along her spine it can be uncomfortable. I would put a bit of pressure with the palm of my hand on "the Lump" and get it to shift a bit.
GET ALL THE REST YOU CAN NOW

OP
roanne9145

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Puppies are here! Sorry I haven't posted sooner but very busy with the little one's....4 girls and 1 boy!
pebble london puppies 008.jpgpebble london puppies 019.jpgpebble london puppies 004.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.