Jennifer 7 weeks pregnant

dobbelaar

Dec 13, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
jennifer
Jennifer is 7 weeks pregnant she gets ticker with the day ,soon my girl your baby's will be born .

021.jpg hugsandkissespatdanahome.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awwww.... she is so pretty.... and definitely preggo. lol

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
She's a beauty - and seems to be so teeny tiny.

How old is she? First litter? Who's the dad? How many pups? When exactly are they due? I hope you'll be posting pics.

I have more questions...but I'll stop there. LOL

CONGRATS.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So - she is real close to delivery, right? best of luck and be sure to post some pics!

OP
D

dobbelaar

Dec 13, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
jennifer
Thanks for the nice comments.

This will be Jennifers second and last litter on the picture she looks a litle small but she fits the FCI standard verry well,don't know the AKC breed standaard so maybe she will be to small for your breed standaard.
Her bloodline is 3/4 British Ocobo Mystyle /Terlingfair and 1/4 Dutch Patdana home.
The sire from this litter is Ch Saintgeorges Shakermaker mystyle (also British bloodline).
We are ver excited and can't wait until the pups are born,litter due 8 Januari and ofcourse i will post pics .

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
She is so beautiful. How exciting. Hope all goes well with her pregnancy. Looking forward to baby pictures.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Thanks for the nice comments.

This will be Jennifers second and last litter on the picture she looks a litle small but she fits the FCI standard verry well,don't know the AKC breed standaard so maybe she will be to small for your breed standaard.
Her bloodline is 3/4 British Ocobo Mystyle /Terlingfair and 1/4 Dutch Patdana home.
The sire from this litter is Ch Saintgeorges Shakermaker mystyle (also British bloodline).
We are ver excited and can't wait until the pups are born,litter due 8 Januari and ofcourse i will post pics .

I - for one - can't wait to see the new babies!

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Apple, Grudge, Chisel and Rukus
Congratulations! She is a really pretty bully. My girl is due the 20th of January. I'll have to post a picture of her. Good luck with a healthy litter and mom.
Roanne

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online