Does anyone know this breeder?

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am contemplating adding a female bullie to our family in the future. I attempted to adopt but I believe I was declined and I quote, "your choice of kennel and the amount of time she would be in the kennel." I have the open wire kennel that was suggested by this site and Arnold is in the kennel from 8 am to 3 pm max, while we are school and work. I was stunned at this reply. But I digress.
Does anyone know a breeder in Washington state TJ's Bulldog's or recognize this information:

PATRICIA MURRAY
206-250-7873 or 425-830-2198 or [email protected]
509-586-4928
TOMMI JO MURRAY
206-290-7168

I am going with a different breeder than Arnold on the off chance, and that is a bif IF because I realize the hard work involved, in breeding.

Thank you for any input.

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you! As always you come through

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I don't recognize these names at all. You still have to be careful with the lines, semen is bought and shipped often.....so you must check the lineage at least 3 (I think it's 3) generations back.

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you so much!

Zapien

Oct 30, 2012
Zillah, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Nihya
I was working with Patty and her husband Danny. Great people. I used their Champion (Armonti) as a stud with my mama Nihya. This post is late but I just saw it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

Since we don't have all of the details of the conversation it is hard to really give an opinion. Each relationship is different. A caution about portraying this breeder negatively with out all of the facts.

Good Day~

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hello,

Since we don't have all of the details of the conversation it is hard to really give an opinion. Each relationship is different. A caution about portraying this breeder negatively with out all of the facts.

Good Day~

I dont recall anyone being "portrayed badly" in this conversation. Perhaps I am misunderstanding this post, however. I was only requesting if anyone was familar with this breeder such as being reputable. It is also a very old post from 12/17/10. At the time I was very unfamilar with local/Washington state breeders. NO conversation was mentioned regarding this breeder, who was very very nice. I was unable to adopt from a rescue for the specified reason.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I dont recall anyone being "portrayed badly" in this conversation. Perhaps I am misunderstanding this post, however. I was only requesting if anyone was familar with this breeder such as being reputable. It is also a very old post from 12/17/10. At the time I was very unfamilar with local/Washington state breeders. NO conversation was mentioned regarding this breeder, who was very very nice. I was unable to adopt from a rescue for the specified reason.

This is what happens when people don't read thoroughly ..and check dates. :bang:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online