Breeder Feedback Needed....

bigfwt04

Dec 15, 2011
Medford, OR
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Has anyone purchased from Windsong Farm English Bulldogs? Found them the other day and looking for feedback before pursuing a purchase. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I have edited your post to take out the link. It is ok to ask about the breeder but not put a direct link. This is to protect our sponsors. You can exchange links with others via private message if you want.

But.... Welcome to EBN.... I hope someone can answer your questions for you.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Hmmm... I don't know. I myself have never understood joint ownership or why they have the right to decide what pup is show quality and what is for companion only. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] is an awesome person to talk to or even [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] or even [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]. Good luck on your pup search. :heart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I have not heard of them before, but that does not mean much. I would definitely do your homework and check them out thoroughly. Go to their kennel and check it out personally, talk to them, and see if they will let you talk to people who have bought from them. Check your local bulldog club to see if they have heard of them. Ask them what vet they use and talk to the vet about them and their dogs. I saw on their web site the few dogs they have, the pedigree is from over seas. Nothing against international pedigrees because there are excellent blood lines from there, but as with here, there are a lot of puppy mills too. This is only my opinion, but it throws a red flag up. Me personally I would be hesitant just from what I have seen, but then again I have not done my homework on them. Just be careful and do your homework on them, because they may be a great breeder.

OP
B

bigfwt04

Dec 15, 2011
Medford, OR
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
We went and saw the puppies. They seem clean/well taken care of and raised in the breeders own home not in a seperate kennel. They said they will provide the vet info but I haven't asked specifically for it yet.

I can't find anything about them through googling their name or the owners name, good or bad. I do find info about them showing in th past. Is there any lists I can check or how do I find the most local and reputable club? There is to much info overload on the Internet, good and bad both.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We went and saw the puppies. They seem clean/well taken care of and raised in the breeders own home not in a seperate kennel. They said they will provide the vet info but I haven't asked specifically for it yet. I can't find anything about them through googling their name or the owners name, good or bad. I do find info about them showing in th past. Is there any lists I can check or how do I find the most local and reputable club? There is to much info overload on the Internet, good and bad both.

Google Bulldog Club of America

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
No help to offer, you have gotten great advice already but welcome! Just be sure they arent a puppy mill. If they have shown their bullies in the past that gives them credit I would think. I agree check with the bulldog club of america, they have a great list of some really good breeders, maybe they have heard of them which would back up them being a good breeder. Just be careful who you do buy from and read our article on puppy buying tips, this will help for sure. http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/content/english-bulldog-puppy-buying-tips-181/ Good luck on your search and congrats for doing your homework before you buy! So many do not. Welcome again and dont be shy we have had many great members come here months before even finding their pup so please ask all you need to and make yourself at home. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.