EB Cruelty on Craigslist!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, and then stuff like this comes up and makes me sick to my stomach. That why this place is special, we love it here cause we're all nuts about our bully's

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Why do people get puppies in the first place, if they aren't going to treat them like a member of their family? They are no different than having a child, they depend on us for everything, forever, cause unlike children, they don't ever grow up and move away. Owning a dog is a commitment of love, they love you unconditionally, it means you are responsible for the life of that dog, not just when their cute puppies, it means you have to get up at 6 am, no more sleeping in, it means you might have things damaged or chewed by your new puppy, don't get mad at your puppy, put away things you don't want damaged, puppy proof your home before you bring puppy home, and until you know if they are chewers or not, and what their personalities are you have to supervise your pup. Don't get mad at your puppy when they do stuff, they are just babies, and its the owners responsibility to protect them from harm. You wouldn't leave poisons, cleaners, plants, small toys and objects, or matches etc if you had a small child in your house, and you wouldn't leave that small child unsupervised even for a second, accidents can happen in a blink of an eye, and you have to protect all your babies human and dog, they rely on us, without us they are helpless, so unless you are willing to do all these things, and love and spoil them for the next 10 or more years, then you shouldn't get or buy a dog or animal of any kind.

AstronautMoose

Oct 24, 2012
Fort Stewart, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock
Oh wow.

I can't believe someone posted this.
An English Bulldog is not just some material thing to trade.

These people shouldn't even be allowed to have a pet RAT
tumblr_m3gxxwlqnL1r319hk.gif

M

mabel lou

The CL link you posted about the trade an EBD for rims was flagged so it's not happening for whomever was wanting to make a deal such as. I am sure someone thought that was very wrong and happily flagged the person. Sometimes people are selfish even at the cost of an animal.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I agree this is sad, and I hope somebody does trade him so he gets a loving home. And I also agree he probably is stolen, because who would buy a EB, they are not a cheap breed to buy, and then trade it for rims?? Why do people even get a dog, if they aren't in it for forever, or with their heart?, why get a dog i, or any pet for that matter, if they aren't going to be treated like one of the family, and loved with as much love as they give you? I just don't understand people sometimes.

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
I flag them....I wish our state had stricter animal cruelty laws!!! Wonder if the lady from Pit Bulls & Parolees could team up and do a show on AP. I don't care what they call it as long as I could go around and sell whomever it is on Craigslist...to the lowest bidder...in the prison...

Sep 20, 2012
Los Angeles, California, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BUDDHA JANAVARA (AWAKEN THE BEAST)
i dont know why people are like that it makes me so sad. u see all these bullies in these rescues who are all beat up because some people only see them as money and when they are done with them they just dispose of them u guys are right thats probably not his bully and took it from some one :*(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.